“My fave in the neighborhood!”
Review of Flashback Diner

Flashback Diner
Cuisines: American, Diner
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast
New York
“My fave in the neighborhood!”
Reviewed January 23, 2013

Consistently good food, excellent service. Huge diner menu with everything your heart desires. Sometimes more of a wait now that it's opposite the Gulfstream Village and Racetrack, but never that long and well worth it. The best feta omelet I've ever had and I've never had a bad meal there.

Visited January 2013

Sunrise, Florida, United States
“Flashback”
Reviewed January 3, 2013

Both my family and myself have visited the Flashback Diner in Hallandale on many occasions, we enjoy the deli sandwiches as well as there dinners. The deli meats are always lean, tasty and plentiful. The service is good and the waitress's are friendly and knowledgeable. When in Hallandale stop by and try the Flashback Diner.

• Visited January 2013
Bradenton, Florida
“What a great place”
Reviewed December 29, 2012 via mobile

You name it, they have it. The restaurant was clean and had free Wifi. Open24's a day, breakfast anytime, outstanding sandwiches, huge salads, and some of the best desserts around. The service was good. The place was busy but we we got our food without much of a wait.

chicago
“Not Good”
Reviewed November 29, 2012

There are numerous other places in the area that are much better. Avoid this one. Hash was super salty, waffles had a sour taste. Veggies with roast were cooked to death, bread was bland. NOT recommended. Very expensive

• Visited November 2012
BayHarbor Islands, Fl
“Any place that names a Sandwich after Wild Bill Elliott is got to be great!”
Reviewed October 29, 2012

Stopped for the first time because I was lost and hungry. Several times since I have made the 45 minute drive from home because the atmosphere and the food for lunch and dinner was reasonably priced and extremely good. The service reminded me of the New York Diners. Loved it. Would recommend to all my friends.

• Visited September 2012