“Hampton Inn - Hallandale Florida”

Hampton Inn Hallandale Beach/Aventura
GreenLeadersGold level
Reviewed February 10, 2013

My stay was the best experiance ever in Hallandale, Florida vs ANY other hotel in the United States ! The staff members were the most courteous and always smiling ! The Rooms were perfectly clean everyday and the other amenities were the best.

I am recommending to all I have contact with to stay there at the Hampton Inn in Hallandale, Florida.

Room Tip: All rooms are the best in the hotel !
  • Stayed: December 2012, traveled on business
Write a ReviewReviews (1,467)

Reviewed January 12, 2013

Just spent 5 days at the Hampton Inn Hallandale and this place is awesome!
The lobby and breakfast area newly renovated and was clean and fresh,
The rooms, impecable,
The Staff absolutely amazing!

The location is just about equal distance to Miami and Fort Lauderdale.

Never been to a horse race before and this place is right accross the road from a place called Gulph Stream. I was playing like a pro......WOW....
Casino, tons of places to eat and also do some high end shopping as well.

• Stayed: January 2013, traveled with family
1  Thank THEWB215
Reviewed January 10, 2013

We stayed here one night, post cruise in January 2013. We have stayed here before, as we like the proximity to the Aventura Mall. The hotel is very clean and comfortable. It is an excellent choice for a short term stay in the area. Would not hesitate to stay here again in the future. My only complaint is that it is a bit pricey for what it is.

• Stayed: January 2013, traveled with family
Reviewed December 28, 2012

I was here for a month because of an emergency medical situation with a family member. I found the front desk personnel to be very efficient, knowledgeable and caring. I also enjoyed the cookies they had every night; often this and a cup of tea were my dinner when I got back very late from the hospital. I had laundry sent out and the night desk lady was quick to get it for me when I was so tired I'd forgotten that I was to pick it up. They were sure to get my packages to me that were sent by family members and things I had to order. I thought I would be there a week and it turned into a month! The location was great; easy access to 95, but since it is on Federal Hwy, I used that most of the time. The Adventura Mall was very close with drugstore, major department stores, grocery and bank. There are many resturants near by and as mentioned in other reviews, a Steak and Shake in the same parking lot. There is also a Target near by and many gas stations. The breakfast ladies are the best I've seen in my years of travel - they keep everything so neat and well stocked, no matter when I went in, it always appeared as if I was the first person to go through the line. Yes, there was construction the whole time I was there and often areas would be roped off or we had to use a different door. I did not think that this was that much of an inconvenience. The rooms are spacious, clean and have everything you need - refrigerator, microwave, iron and ironing board. The beds are very comfortable and linens and comforters clean. The housekeepers keep the rooms very clean and well stocked. The air conditioners work great. There is even an exhaust fan in the bathroom, which is rare in hotels and sure helps keep the fog off the mirror after a hot shower. There are computers available for guest use and they even have printers. If you need a good hotel with a great staff, I highly recommend this Hampton Inn.

Stayed: December 2012, traveled solo
2  Thank MaryM452013
Reviewed December 20, 2012 via mobile

I stayed here twice this year. My last stay was for 3 nights in June. Once again I was Well pleased. Omara and Michelle at check in was Great. My room on the 7th floor I found to be super clean. Breakfast was always Well stocked even during busy hours. The location is Great and quite and there's plenty of things to do with in walking distance. The pool area was clean and very well maintaned. Andrew at the front desk was also very nice. I am also a Hilton Diamond member and do over 300 nights a year and I am very impressed at the level of service they provide to be a Hampton Inn. Overall I give it a 10 out of 10. I highly recommend this hotel and look forward to my next visit.

• Stayed: June 2012
1  Thank Chris G
Reviewed December 19, 2012

Recently went for a conference -- the location was not great, but could be worse; the hotel was under renovation, but failed to inform its guests when booking that this meant there would be no gym; they did, however, offer up their sister hotel's gym, but it required a taxi that guests had to pay for in order to get there; the shuttle service to and from the conference was poorly organized, and a sizable number of guests were staying there specifically for the conference; would've been nice if this was better arranged; what I did like about the hotel was, of course, the free breakfast, which had a good variety of choices, and the room was clean and the bed comfy, which in the end, is what's most important!

1  Thank navypop
Reviewed December 12, 2012

So I gave this hotel 5 bullets and here is why. I was in town for a meeting at the Turnberry Isle resort. If I had wanted opulence I would have stayed there for 3 times what I paid for this Hampton Inn. As a business traveler I want, value, cleanliness, ease of access and a nice staff. This hotel filled all of these needs.

First its location was very convenient to my conference site and for all of the sites of Aventura/Hallendale. As traffic in this part of Florida is a big issue this is an important point. The hotel was undergoing renovations to its lobby but as I don't spend much time in the lobby it was no inconvenience at all. The folks who greeted me were very friendly and welcoming. My room was ready and I was in it in a couple of minutes.

The room was fairly large and had everything I wanted. It had a full cable TV lineup and nice flat screen TV. The bed was comfortable and freshly cleaned. The hotel cleans all of the bed linens including the duvet covers and padding between every customer. Nice touch and one, sadly, most hotels do not do. A shout out to the maid. (We never do that but this time I noticed something.) I used the regular coffee and not decaf so the next three days there was extra regular coffee. She noticed that as well as keeping my room very clean. The bathroom was spotless and had a nice range of amenities. Lots of clean towels. There was a refrigerator and microwave in the room. There is a Whole Foods market within walking (better short driving) distance of the hotel so I was able to stock up with real food. There is a Steak and Shake in the parking lot as well. They have a very nice coffee maker in the room by the way. As a Hilton Honors member I got free internet but I think everyone gets it. It was fast enough. In this day and age there is no excuse for a business oriented hotel to charge for internet. The bed was very comfortable and the air conditioning worked fine.

It took me about 20 minutes to get to the hotel from the Ft. Lauderdale airport. If you are going to Ft. Lauderdale don't even think of flying into Miami. You will just love the traffic between Miami and Ft. Lauderdale. It can be extreme.

So this is an excellent business hotel. Convenient and very well managed. So it gets five bullets because it is very good compared to its real competition....other business hotels. You can stay here with confidence.

2  Thank Rickwine
#2 of 10 in Sunny Isles Beach
Courtyard by Marriott Miami Aventura Mall
Residence Inn by Marriott Miami Aventura Mall
AC Hotel by Marriott Miami Aventura

Been to Hampton Inn Hallandale Beach/Aventura? Share your experiences!