“FANTASTIC Location & Well Maintained”

Hampton Inn Hallandale Beach/Aventura
GreenLeadersGold level
Reviewed March 6, 2012

Typically stay at Hampton Inn, and with several in the area I wasn't sure which one to go with. This one was about $30 more per night, but it was only 2 nights for us and this was closer to where our In-Laws were staying, and further from the cruise ports so I picked it. I am so glad I did! Our room was spotless, on the 5th floor, but with 2 elevators we never waited too long. We stayed on a Fri. and Sat. night (2/24 & 2/25) and never heard anyone around our room. We did get stuck with 2 queen beds instead of 1 king, so we took advantage of that and my husband and I each took our own bed. Mine was VERY firm and uncomfortable. The next day, I spoke with front desk to see if they had a foam pad or something. They brought me an extra comforter which I doubled up and put on top of sheets. It worked just fine. The breakfast was great - loved the mini western omelettes. The outdoor pool was great for a morning workout. The location is wonderful with many shops, restaurants and CASINO within walking distance. This appeared to be a very nice part of town and we felt quite safe.

Room Tip: We were on the 5th floor overlooking the entrance/parking lot. We were at the end of the hall, 504 I...
  • Stayed: February 2012, traveled with family
3  Thank Tiffany D
There are newer reviews for Hampton Inn Hallandale Beach/Aventura

Reviewed March 4, 2012

I spend a couple of nights at this property during a business trip. Initially upon booking, I was a little surprised at the price as I have stayed at Hampton across the country for less. The pricing is definitely consistent with other quality properties in the area and while you may find somethiing cheaper, you always get what you pay for.

The best thing I can say about the Hampton Inn brand is that the quality is consistent across locations. The rooms are always spacious, clean and quiet. The staff is always super friendly and helpful. Also the internet and breakfast is good for those traveling whether it is for business or pleasure. It is great value for a mid-range hotel.

I found the location to be extremely convenient to everything as well. There are many quality places to eat or shop either in walking distance or a short drive. Yelp proved to be amazing for me in this regard.

This best thing I can say is that even though this particular trip was for business, I would without hesitantion stay here on a vacation as well.

• Stayed: March 2012, traveled on business
3  Thank amitchella
Reviewed February 25, 2012

I'm coming from a different place than a normal traveler. My husband was sick on a cruise, put off the ship in St. Thomas, and air lifted from the medical facility in St. thomas to the Adventura Hospital just down the street (10-15 min walk) from this hotel. I have already been here for a week, and I must say that the kindness of the employees here, the short walk to the hospital, the lovely breakfast, the all day coffee and ice water, the peaceful pool area where I escape from the hospital for an hour at lunch each day, the easy walk across the highway ( daunting at first, but easy) to Target and Whole Foods, and even the Steak n Shake in the parking lot (where they were also kind to me) all added up to save me during this difficult time. and...they have fresh baked cookies around 7:30 pm. This is really a great hotel, not a beach resort, but very comfortable, great beds, extremely peaceful, and staffed with employees who care about you. Plus, they have a special rate if you are there because you have someone in the hospital. This hotel seems to be full constantly. (I couldn't get in the first night when my husband was in the hospital) so book ahead to secure a room.

Room Tip: I had room 405, which was the only available and it was a smoking room, but it didn't smell at a...
  • Stayed: February 2012, traveled solo
1  Thank mich-noto
Reviewed February 20, 2012

Walk across the street to Gulfstream Park, world-class shopping, and Whole Foods. It's less than a 5 minute drive to the Mardi Gras Casino and less than 10 minutes to the beach.

Slept like a baby.

Very clean.

Alex and the staff rule!

The only downside was that I had to leave and go back to the real world.

• Stayed: February 2012, traveled solo
2  Thank BuenosDay
Reviewed February 20, 2012

Great service, nice room, good breakfast. Would stay here again.

• Stayed: October 2011, traveled on business
Reviewed February 6, 2012

Very good clean hotel and a free breakfast,the best location for Gulfstream Park.
I wake fairly early and was always greeted with a smile by the girls in the dining room who would go out of their way to make you a coffee or get you a juice even before opening of the dining room.........nice touch i thought so well done to them two ( you know who you are ).
Would i go back ? Most certainly.

• Stayed: January 2012, traveled as a couple
1  Thank spenner69
Leslie W, General Manager at Hampton Inn Hallandale Beach/Aventura, responded to this reviewResponded February 9, 2012

On behalf of myself, our breakfast attendants and our entire team, Thank you for your comments and for staying with us! We are very glad you enjoyed your stay and we look forward to having you back with us in a near future... We will make sure your juice and coffee are ready waiting for you bright and early!

Reviewed January 31, 2012

We stayed one night, had a great stay. Room was spotlessly clean, bright and comfortable. Staff were excellent - helpful and friendly - Breakfast had plenty of options. Hotel itself is in a great location for shopping - Aventura Mall is 1 mile to the south, directly across the road from The Village at Gulfstream shopping with some good restaurant options, and Target and Best Buy just a stones throw away also. Would definately stay again. We did the 'Shop and Drop' rate - included a $25 gift card for Aventura mall and 2pm late check out - suited our needs perfectly.

• Stayed: January 2012, traveled on business
#2 of 10 in Sunny Isles Beach
Beachwalk Resort
Beachwalk Resort
#4 of 6 in Hallandale Beach

Been to Hampton Inn Hallandale Beach/Aventura? Share your experiences!