“Upscale chinese food”

Cuisines: Chinese
Good for: Scenic view, Families with children
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed February 6, 2012

Great appetizers. Especially like the ribs, chicken wings and egg rolls. Tender pepper steak, tasty fried rice. Nice atmosphere. Very busy during racing season.

Reviewed December 28, 2011

I when to this restaurant with my family we were around 11 people and we ate fried rice and we order different things together for appetizer we had ribs which I strongly recommended and also chicken wing which were big and also good. For dinner we got shrimp and scallops, meat, duck, and lemon chicken everything was good we have just a few drinks and 3dessets the big chocolate cake and everything was $288.00 I believed that was included with the tip.

Reviewed October 27, 2011

We've actually been eating here since the summer but I've been too busy to write. So quickly I will say: Great Service, Nice View, Good Authentic Chinese Food, Pasta & Shrimp was just delicious. Sushi excellent. More food than you'll be able to eat at one sitting for the money. Oh, before I forget, try the Plank Salmon, umm, umm, umm!

Desserts are killer! (if you have room.)

Reviewed June 3, 2011

For years, I have gone to Christine Lee's and have consistently received excellent food and service. Starting with the spareribs as appetizers and a great steak - the dining has always been delicious and plentiful.

Reviewed March 25, 2011

We had heard good things about Christine Lee's; so, we tried it twice. The first time was so bad, that we thought we hit an off day and were foolish enough to try it again. The food is grossly overpriced and quite mediocre. You have a lovely view of Gulfstream Park, but who needs to spend top dollar for mediocre food. We weren't happy with a single item that we ordered.