“Very good!”

Carini's Pizza & Pasta
Cuisines: Italian
Reviewed June 15, 2013

We ordered the all meat pizza and it was very good! The meat was all good quality and we would definitely order again!

There are newer reviews for Carini's Pizza & Pasta

Reviewed June 10, 2013

While staying in Hallandale over the weekend we decided to go look for pizza. I came across this place by luck and after eating there we decided this place will be a regular stop for us when we go visit again. Upon entering we were greeted by a friendly host. Not a very large restaurant which is what we like. Very nice decor, even though I am not too big about plastic tablecloths. I noticed the prices were very fair, not a expensive place. Chicken parm was $11.95 very reasonable. Ordered a meatball sub with fries and it was excellent. Ordered a Pomodoro Pizza (Fresh sliced tomato, garlic, basil, olive oil & mozzarella cheese) 16" $14.95 fair price. Pizza was thin perfectly cooked with a crisp but not burnt crust. Nice serving of garlic rolls free at every table. Something to munch on while waiting for your meal. Service was excellent. From what I could tell there were many regulars in that night. That shows you they are doing something good.

Reviewed May 24, 2013 via mobile

Best pizza in the area in my opinion. Big slices cooked right at a fair price. People are friendly and food is ready quickly.

Reviewed April 10, 2013

This place goes up & down like a sea-saw! One year it's great, the next year it horrible!
When my husband & I moved to Florida from NYC 8 years ago, this was the place for the greatest pizza & pasta meals. Than, 2 years later, it was horrible! We saw the manager in another place once, and he said it was great again. So, we went back and, Yes, it was fantastic!We went back many times, and now after another year it's HORRIBLE again! The Pizza was disgusting, the fish had more skin on it than a dead rabbit, the waiter was annoyed to be serving us, and annoyed just to be there!!! My brother's drink spilt over and this waiter rolled his eyes is disgust!!! I don't know how it will be next time, except we will not be there!!!!!
Hopefully, you'll catch it in a good year...Not worth the chance though...

2  Thank DValenti
Reviewed January 24, 2013 via mobile

Don't order the salad, very plain. we ordered vegetarian pizza . It was ok. There are more descent places in the area.