“Buyer Beware”

Martini Bar
Cuisines: American, Gastropub
Good for: Bar scene
Dining options: Late Night
Description: Our Menu, curated by Executive Chef, Marcelino Colon, goes uncategorized – a blend of gourmet American cuisine drafted with influences from Asia, South America and Europe. Martini Bar achieves the perfect nightlife synergy by providing live entertainment, world class DJ’s, and original works from its performing artists.
Reviewed March 20, 2014

I'd like to start off on the positive.our server was polite and pleasant.
I was told when I arrived at the Martini Bar that it was happy hour.i was given a Menu.I was not given the happy hour Menu.i did not know one was available .
Please ask ..or Martinis start at 14$.
Happy hour was over at 8pm.my party and I looked for our server at 7:45 pm to no avail.She finally passed our table at 8:03 pmI asked if I could order from the happy hour menu.she told me No.it was Her,that we could not find to order a drink 15 minutes before happy hour was over.It was a Sham..Buyer beware.Ill continue to take my monies to their completion...The Yard House...just downstairs.

Reviewed October 22, 2013

They really do have the best Martinis. My favorite is the poppin pear. It is so strong that you only need one. I have tried other Martinis there and they were all really good. Best is to go during happy hour and get 2 for 1. They also have yummy flatbreads. There is a dance floor inside and the outside area is more loungey. They even have hookahs if you like that. I highly recommend this place.

Laura R, Marketing Director at Martini Bar, responded to this reviewResponded October 24, 2013

Thanks for your nice comments; we take pride in our wide selection of martinis, and we are so glad you like them! You're right, Happy Hour is the best time- doesn't get much cheaper than $5 for a martini. We'd love to see you here again! Cheers!

Reviewed August 22, 2013

Martini Bar is a a fun spot to go if you're looking for a more relaxed bar/club scene. They have a great cocktail menu with some yummy martinis. There is plenty of outdoor seating if you want to stay away from the noisiness inside, but there is also a DJ and dance floor inside if you are looking for a "clubby" scene. Good balance, usually very busy.

Laura R, Marketing Director at Martini Bar, responded to this reviewResponded August 26, 2013

Hi Sarah,

Thanks for visiting us! We're glad you enjoyed our set up and our martinis selection. We'd love to have you back!

Thanks!

Reviewed August 8, 2013

After spending a wonderful happy hour at the outside bar and spending over $150 on our tab, we went inside to dance. Just before midnight as we were paying our tab and getting ready to leave, the bouncer/asst manager after taking multiple shots with his buddies bumped into one member of our group. He had a messenger bag on him, since we were getting ready to leave. Bouncer/asst manager told him he needed to leave with the bag. My friend to the bouncer we were paying the tab and leaving and your drunken bouncer/asst manager punched my friend in the face several times as the buddies he was sharing the shots with held him down. My 24 year old daughter tried to hold your bouncer back and he proceeded to punch her in the face as well. Amazed as to how someone who is hired to protect and be under the influence and go on a rage with your paying clients. Our evening ended up with a trip to the emergency room via rescue. This is not the first time this individual has crossed the line. I have been there before and this particular bouncer/asst manager has purchased Martini drinks to my niece who is only 18. I had to approach him and let him know she was under 21 and to not give her any drinks.

Review collected in partnership with this restaurant
1  Thank Patricia R
Reviewed August 7, 2013

Went there for my birthday a couple weeks ago. It was a very smooth and easy process to reserve the tables and get the bottle specials with Laura. Our hostess was great too! Music, drinks, food...everything was great!! The location is awesome, nicely cut away from the old folks and kids that were milling around Gulfstream.

Review collected in partnership with this restaurant