“Great Value!!! Worth a weekly visit”
Review of Gamaroff's - CLOSED

Gamaroff's
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed April 29, 2013

Went to Gamaroff's for the first time last night. I heard about it from a couple friends and finally gave it a shot. Word of mouth is the best! Went with my wife two kids and mother in law. Service was good but bang for your buck I dont think I have ever been to a better restaurant. We had a spinach dip as an app for the table which rivals Houston's spinach dip at half the price. We all tried something different and everything was delish. My wife tried their meatloaf topped with garlic mashed potatoes gravy and crispy onion straws. My mother in law ordered the prime rib and I had the 20oz T Bone. Both were insanely good and only $15.95. Same meal at another place would of cost me at least $140 at this place $75 tip in. Highly recommended.

Reviewed April 17, 2013

This place was an old dirty bar that tries to serve food! They claim great specials, and great drinks, but it's all terrible. The meals are ala carte and would be worth it if they had any taste to them. Very dry Shrimp Scampi, mushy pasta, horrible, horrible!
Maybe if you just stayed at the bar and had some of their terrible wine you can enjoy the entertainment that was the best thing there.
Thanks & good luck. We will not be attending for dinner anymore.

1  Thank DValenti
Reviewed March 26, 2013

Prime Rib was the worst ever according to my father, and he's had some bad prime rib. The ribs however were pretty good, and so was the kid's meal. Steaks were below average. The service was fine, not much of a beer selection. All and all not a place I would go back to. Ft Lauderdale Ale House was similar type place, which was so much better.

Reviewed March 21, 2013

Never again! The service is extremely slow, the waitress was polite but the food took forever to arrive and it was really bad. We ordered salmon, that makes my daughter sick, a hamburger that was burned in place of well-done and 2 prime rib from the day's special that arrived cold and when re-ordered arrived rare and not medium as ordered and tasteless. The place is very noisy and dark.
In brief, go to another restaurant!

2  Thank mah10000
Reviewed March 8, 2013

Had lunch there and was completely satisfied. The food was excellent, well prepared and fresh. Service was very efficient and friendly. The lunch specials are awesome and include a soup, salad, garlic bread, main course and desert. The garlic mashed potatoes are fantastic! The price for beer is a bit high. Will definitely go back.