“Fun and Tasty”

Cuisines: American
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed July 5, 2014

Each summer I have spent a week in Miami attending a professional development course and always round up a group of people from the hotel to have dinner at the Yard House. An incredible amount of beer choices, food for every taste and for the area very reasonable prices. Staff is always welcoming and friendly which adds to the casual atmosphere. I truly enjoyed making and eating a three item combination of street tacos including korean short ribs, swordfish and carne asada. We all shared the truffled fries and the required sports bar fare of buffalo wings. There was far too many choices for beer so I chose to have their 6 beer IPA sampler which was a great way to enjoy several different styles. Overall a fun destination.

1  Thank Hanoiteacher1955

Reviewed June 28, 2014

I have been to Yard House 3-4 times during my stay in Miami. First I chose this restaurant because it was close to my hotel, but after my first visit I was in loved. Good beer, good food, good service, good everything.

Reviewed June 19, 2014

we have been to the Yard House 3-4 times. this last fathers day we went and I ordered the pan seared halibut with truffle oil. The dish was amazing!!! A+++. The restaurant is more like a very big upscale sports bar. They serve draft beers and have a nice outdoor space. We prefer to sit inside. We love the Yard house!

Reviewed June 17, 2014

The Yard House, located in the grounds of Gulf Stream, a thoroughbred and gaming entertainment center with shops and dining facilities offers a great variety of American fare with some Caribbean and Mexican twists. My visit,a Monday evening, which obviously was devoid of the TGIF rush was very pleasant. We choose to seat outside since the weather was so nice and were promptly serve by a very polite and knowledgeable staff. There is a great diversity of dishes: from the succulent meats to the salads to the "under 600 calories". The Organic Tomato Bisque was creamy and aromatic with that feel of fresh grown tomatoes. The Chicken Rice Bowl ( donburi !) had the perfect balance of tender chicken and vegetables with the bok choy and shiitake having the perfect texture and flavor. You can have it with jasmine or brown rice. Love the choice. My wife had the same but with plump and lush shrimp. She also had the French Onion Soup which she liked very much.
Ah! and of course, the beer... for which this establishment is largely known, is great and diverse: blondes, lagers, stouts, you name it. You can have the beer flight sampler or in different glass sizes. And they're good. My favorites so far :La Trappe Quadrupel and Young's Double Chocolate . We'll need more visits to go down the extensive list, with my wife joining me, happily. All in all a good experience for excellent beer and food in a great kind of Italian Village atmosphere.

Reviewed June 16, 2014

Service was fast and friendly. I ordered AHI CRUNCHY SALAD and was real good and my friend got the BBQ CHICKEN, also very good. My only complain is the music was too loud. If you love sport, it is a great place to watch it while you are eating.
After 2 weeks, I came back with my daughter and she got the lunch special BBQ Chicken Pizza & Caesar Salad. Also very good