“Good food at a great price”

Las Vegas Cuban Cuisine
Cuisines: Cuban
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed January 14, 2014

Very pleasantly surprised. Stopped here by chance. The food was delicious, the portion was big, and the prices were very reasonable. I was also impressed by the service, very professional and very nice.

Reviewed October 22, 2013

This is a very good Cuban restaurant. I especially like their ropa vieja and vaca frita beef plates. They have a daily lunch special (including weekends).

Reviewed September 24, 2013

I have been eating here for the last year at least once a week ,Wendy has been my server for all this time and she is always in a great mood, Highly recommend it

Reviewed September 12, 2013

I went with my husband for anniversary and the food amazing but service slow and no smiling and we are thinking why employees are so serious no warm welcome for our first time so we are going a give another try in 2 weeks.

Reviewed September 7, 2013

One of the better cuban restaurants outside Little Havana. This is a large space with friendly wait staff. I would recommend get the specials. I would come back again when I am in town.