“Excellent Cuban cuisine”

Cuisines: Cuban
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed October 22, 2013

This is a very good Cuban restaurant. I especially like their ropa vieja and vaca frita beef plates. They have a daily lunch special (including weekends).

Reviewed September 24, 2013

I have been eating here for the last year at least once a week ,Wendy has been my server for all this time and she is always in a great mood, Highly recommend it

Reviewed September 12, 2013

I went with my husband for anniversary and the food amazing but service slow and no smiling and we are thinking why employees are so serious no warm welcome for our first time so we are going a give another try in 2 weeks.

Reviewed September 7, 2013

One of the better cuban restaurants outside Little Havana. This is a large space with friendly wait staff. I would recommend get the specials. I would come back again when I am in town.

Reviewed July 12, 2013 via mobile

Specials are the way to go. Lot of food per plate. Two can be satisfied from one plate. Is a return one. Service is ok. Value is very good.