“Great Food” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of Las Vegas Cuban Cuisine

Las Vegas Cuban Cuisine
Cuisines: Latin, Cuban, Caribbean
Good for: Kids, Business meetings, Dining on a budget, Large groups, Families with children
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Outdoor Seating, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
New City, New York
“Great Food”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 21, 2011

We took out food from Las Vegas. The portions were more than ample and the brisket was some of the best we've had.

Visited October 2011

Chicago, Illinois
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“The unpretentious exterior belies the food adventure inside.”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 11, 2011

We chose Las Vegas because it was within walking distance of our hotel. We were a bit skittish, not being that familiar with Cuban cuisine, but those fears were quickly laid to
rest. We could have eaten baskets of the grilled bread. We ordered the skirt steak which comes with black beans and fried plaintains. Even though I ordered mine well-done, it was the most flavorful and tender skirt steak I have EVER put in my mouth! For dessert we had the Tres Leches cake. Yummy!! I hope I have the opportunity to return someday!

1 Thank cantorharris
new york
“a mixed bag”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 1, 2011

went to this restaurant on a friend's recommendation. We ordered the Sangria which was awful, they used fruit cocktail to sweeten it.....should have sent it back. My pulled pork was way too salty, should have sent it back, but my husband's shredded beef was delcious. It is a chain and I think I might give another location a try, but I won't be ordering the Sangria.

Montreal, Canada
“Not to bad Cuban Resto”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 14, 2011

I went there couple days ago. It is not a Cuban RESTAURANT. But the food was good.

springfield, va
“Great food, great value. great service”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 10, 2011

We have visited this newly opened Cuban style restaurant twice in the last ten days. We have tried four different items from their very extensive menu, and we have been extremely satisfied both times. The portions are huge, the prices very reasonable, and the service is quick and extremely friendly. They make the best black beans we have ever tasted in visits to other Dade/Broward Counties restaurants., and a great Cuban sandwich. We are planning more visits during our stay in this area, and we are hoping some time to have some room left to try one of their deserts.