“Experience a MUST!”
Review of Texas de Brazil

Texas de Brazil
Reserve with OpenTable
The time you selected has already passed.
Cuisines: Brazilian
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Description: Texas de Brazil is carving out a whole new experience in fine dining. The restaurant is an authentic Brazilian-American "Churrascaria" or steakhouse that combines the cuisines of Southern Brazil with the generous spirit of Texas.Treat yourself to our 50-60 item seasonal salad area including appetizers, gourmet vegetables, soups, and salads. Turn your place card to green and prepare to be swarmed by a troop of carvers generously serving various cuts of seasoned beef, lamb, pork, chicken and Brazilian sausage, all accompanied by traditional side items and house-baked Brazilian cheese bread. As you dine endlessly on Brazilian fare, let one of our in-house wine connoisseurs select the perfect pairing from our extensive, award-winning wine lists, or sip on a freshly-made signature cocktail-the Caipirinha. Complete your dining experience with one of our many decadent dessert selections, and then relax with an after-dinner drink, steaming espresso and enjoy the ambiance and service perfection that is uniquely Texas de Brazil.
Reviewed October 21, 2013

We took a newly-wed couple out for dinner based on recommendations from others. I was a bit apprehensive about all the meat they served and could I eat and enjoy the food?
Well, I was truly impressed! The décor, the attentiveness of the staff, the ambiance was well worth the price.
They have such an extensive salad bar that will sure to please every palate. Where can you go to have fillet mignon, rack of lamb, steaks any style, chicken seasoned with various sauces, salmon and shrimp and so much more for one low price. The food was presented hot and as much quantity as you would like. The service was spot on, no wait, they see you before you seem them.

I would recommend you order a bottle of wine to enhance your taste buds AND go with an empty stomach, not too late at night, with dancing or some sort of entertainment after.
Enjoy!

Reviewed October 6, 2013

This restaurant is a great place to take a family who loves well prepared, good quality meats. The variety was fantastic, the servers were excellent and they catered to the pickiest of eaters at our table. The salad bar is delicious...the sushi is fresh, the goat cheese is tasty, the salamis and Manchego a hit, and the shrimp perfectly cooked, chilled and seasoned. They handled our party of twelve like pros - we ranged in ages from 12 - 85! We were never rushed and sat at our table for almost an hour after we finished our desserts and coffee. A great place to go for very good beef/lamb/chicken/sausage/pork and wonderful service!

Reviewed October 2, 2013

Went here with my husband for my birthday dinner! The food was plentiful and really really good! I wish they would have had the pineapple on the skewers though!

Reviewed October 1, 2013

The food is delicious! I was warned prior to going to go on an empty stomach. This warning was still not suffiicient with the amount of food offered. I was careful not to eat too much at the salad bar as I knew the amount of meat that is served is all you can eat. The meat tasted so good that I could not help myself in overeatting. *Don't forget to a little bowl of chimmichurri sauce from the sald bar to accoumpany the steak.

Reviewed September 3, 2013

I will go back everyday , I go anytime I can, I love that food and the salad bar is great and the locAtion too.