“I loved the buffet”
Review of Texas de Brazil

Texas de Brazil
Reserve with OpenTable
The time you selected has already passed.
Cuisines: Brazilian
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Description: Texas de Brazil is no ordinary steakhouse. It’s a dining experience like no other. Here, traditions of Brazilian cooking blend with Texas hospitality to create a lively atmosphere in an upscale setting. Your meal begins with a visit to our extravagant salad area where you can indulge in a wide array of seasonal roasted vegetables, fresh artisan breads, charcuterie, imported cheeses and other specialties. Then enjoy the rodizio-style dining that has made us famous. An endless parade of gaucho servers visits your table with skewers of freshly grilled beef, lamb, pork, chicken and Brazilian sausage carved directly onto your plate. It’s all served with authentic side dishes of garlic mashed potatoes, Brazilian cheese bread and sweet fried bananas. To complement your meal, select from our award-winning collection of wines or traditional Brazilian bar creations. And don’t forget to treat yourself to one of our decadent à la carte desserts.
Reviewed November 15, 2012

So I didn't enjoy so much the meats they brought around. I guess the service was good prices were kinda high. I just went to the buffet and ate salmon and veggies and side dishes. I just wished I coulda just paid for the buffet. All the meats was ok I couldn't distinguish one from the other except for sheep or goat that was excellent but it as my birthday and my kids and grandkids wanted take me to a nice place. So I can't say what I ate so If you want steak well I think you should go to a steak place. But the buffet was nice.

Reviewed October 19, 2012

went there with family of four and it all ended to cost 185us. no desert or addons. atmosfare was nice and quiet and service excellent. salads... excellent, lots of choices in buffet. and the most important, meat. I have been in many places but meat selection and the taste... excellent. Really good place, but expensive.

Reviewed September 26, 2012

Even though this restaurant is known for the many kinds of meat that are featured, the salad bar should make even our vegetarian friends happy. The variety of food offered was outstanding; it was difficult to eat in moderation to leave room for the meat courses. We were part of a large party and the service was excellent.

Reviewed September 24, 2012

Overall, a very good dinner and very filling-one word of caution though, gratuity is included in your bill, which they fail to mention during the entire servicel-we caught it at the last minute as we tipped handsomely due to very good service-they did readjust the bill for us.
The restaurant is very well furnished and it has a great presence to it-you'll enjoy the decor.
Contrary to some reviews here, we found the service to be very good-very attentive, came around several times to make sure all was good. In fact some of the gauchos even asked if there were meats we ha not yet tried so they could send some over.
Salad/Veggie buffet had many great choices and was very fresh. Heats of palm, asparagus, ceviche onions etc etc....one of the better Brazilian steakhouse salad bars i have seen.
The meats were excellent although one cut was very, very salty-might have been the "specialty" beef. Otherwise, the rib meat was excellent as were chops, brisket etc etc; cheesey chicken also very good and the porc was very lean and tender.
Wine and bar menu very extensive with reasonable choices at the lower end of the price range.
All in, about $100 per person with wine (2 people) which is in line with other Brazilian steak houses i have been too. Just be aware of the pre-included gratuity-it is not like this at all other locations.

Reviewed August 13, 2012

We were happy with out food but our service was another story. We are not drinkers and since we did not order any alcohol, we did not see our server until we had finished our meal. The meat came around frequently and was very good.

We also did not receive our change back from the bill. They just assumed that we were leaving it for a tip. The bill was $165 and we had put $200 in the folder. They seemed shocked when we asked for our change and as a result we only left 15%.

Will go again, but will make sure we have exact change so this situation does not occur again.