“The bar scene”
Review of BRIO Tuscan Grille

BRIO Tuscan Grille
Reserve with OpenTable
The time you selected has already passed.
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Large groups, Special occasions, Romantic, Bar scene, Business meetings, Families with children
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner, Late Night, Reservations
Description: BRIO Tuscan Grille invites you to gather with friends, family and co-workers to experience the flavors of Tuscany without leaving the country. Bringing the pleasures of the Tuscan country villa to Hallandale Beach, our chef-inspired Tuscan delicacies are sure to tempt your palate. Come discover BRIO Tuscan Grille in The Village at Gulfstream Park where you can dine-in or order online for the best Italian restaurant dining experience. Join us at BRIO Tuscan Grille, the best Italian restaurant near you!
new york
“The bar scene”
Reviewed April 9, 2013

I'm giving it an average, as my two experiences there were on opposite ends....my first visit was a disaster, waited 45 minutes to get a place at the bar, seemed that "friends" just held seats...then it took a very long time for service. The next time I went to the bar, the bartender served the four of us right away, the "bar bites" were delicious and we really enjoyed it there. Go figure....

• Visited March 2013

Melbourne, Florida
“The food was very good but portions were small.”
Reviewed April 1, 2013

We called a reservation for nine people at the last moment for a Birthday Celebration. The restaurant we were originally supposed to go too had screwed our reservation up. Brio accommodated us right away and they were very crowded that evening. The food was good, albiet small portions. Service and our waitress were outstanding. Drinks good. The Birthday singing was the icing on the cake. Thank you Brio, your good people.

Hollywood, FL
“Upscale: Great Value”
Reviewed March 31, 2013

Everyone likes the food there. I have been there for full dinners as well as for " Brio Bites" in the late afternoon to early evening. I don't usually eat beef, but their tournados of beef is delicious as well as their beef carpaccio. Great to go with friends as well as family.

Visited January 2013
“Basic”
Reviewed March 30, 2013 via mobile

Not impressed on the food and the service just basic italian choices with basic flavor . I would choose other places to eat but this is just ok

“Bad service from management”
Reviewed March 6, 2013

The food was good. Better than expected. I thought it was going to be like a Cheesecake Factory but it was better. And the service from my server was fine. The part where the lunch went downhill was when I asked about brio card. They had a welcome reward that said you get a free appetizer. It was never explained before hand that the registered card needed a 24 hour boot. The manager Eddie, came over at the end of our meal to explain this to us. He was not friendly, and rudely robotic. He told us these rules as if they were from a law manifest. I work in food and beverage and hospitality. I do what ever it is possible to make sure my guest leaves happy. It was truly disappointing. I probably won't go back