“Hallandale's best kept secret of homemade meals”

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Touch of Europe Cafe
Cuisines: International, Spanish
Miami
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Hallandale's best kept secret of homemade meals”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 1, 2009

Our office is located in this area, and that is the reason we stumbled accross this Diamond in the Rough. We eat lunch here every single day, the food is always fresh and amazingly tasty. Its a family owned store/restaurant and everyone in there could not be any more friendly! Even to take their meals and heat up for dinner at home, you would never get sick of them. The Stuffed Cabbage and the Tomato soup along with their tuna sandwich are my favorites!!!! Prices are very affordable considering the portions you get! I hope they stay around for a long time!

1 Thank amicapa

Miami
“The best european experience without going to europe”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 23, 2009

I live in Miami and got tired of the typical latin food everywhere. Someone recommended me to go to a little place in Hallandale to have a European feel to my meal. So I went to Touch of Europe and had one of the best meals ever well, since my grandma stopped cooking. I had pierogi which are actually similar to the latin food empanada but alot more taseful, fresher, and lighter on my stomach i actually my whole portion which was a dozen! The place is very clean and the envronment is very homey. I actually even got to bring some of this food home with me to Miami because you may purchase prepared dishes to take home and real european coldcuts and pastries. Overall I would reccomend this place to everyone whether a tourist or a family friend or to even cater my parties
Sincerely, Local Diner.

Columbus, Ohio
“Worth the Trip!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 29, 2008

I was in the Hollywood/Hallandale, Florida area on business for two weeks-- all kinds of excellent places to eat (great Cuban, for instance), and every place at which I ate pales in comparison to Touch of Europe Cafe & Deli.

Not only was the food exquisitely prepared, but it all tasted fresh, and the proprietors of the establishment are genuinely friendly and make earnest recommendations regarding the outstanding food and drink selection. Both my coworker and I had portobello mushroom soup, stuffed cabbage with mushroom sauce, and apple streusel, all of which were to die for. Coupled with some house-recommended Okocim beer, the dinner was both affordable and amazing.

The restaurant is situated in a strip-mall/plaza and so is easy to miss, but it's just east of I-95 on Hallandale Beach Blvd, past the Best Western. The next time I'm in the Ft. Lauderdale/Miami area, I'll definitely be back to check this place out again.