“Great Good at Manny's”

Manny's Original Chop House
Ranked #1 of 59 Restaurants in Haines City
Cuisines: American
Good for: Families with children, Bar scene, Large groups
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Lunch, Dinner, Delivery, Reservations, Takeout
Fairplay, Maryland
“Great Good at Manny's”
Reviewed February 8, 2014

Loved the Happy Hour,Great Food , Great prices
Dislike you call for reservation and that is your wait list, I would love to have a business with that many customers

Visited January 2014

Clarion, Pennsylvania
“Excellent!”
Reviewed February 7, 2014

I travel to visit my parents in Florida once a year from PA. Besides visiting my parents, the highlight of my visit is going to Manny's for dinner. This year, we had exceptional service provided by our server George S. for our party of 5. I can't think of anything to dislike except for maybe the long waiting lines.

• Visited February 2014
champion gate, florida
“good restaurant for the right price”
Reviewed February 7, 2014

Manny's Chop House is consider one of the best in Central Florida, for the quality and price of their food. My advise is to consider building a bigger one...wait time close to an hour!

• Visited February 2014
Orlando, Florida
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1,879 helpful votes
“The last straw...”
Reviewed January 30, 2014

And not the type used for a glass of tea. On Thursday, January 30, 2014, I waited at Manny’s Chophouse in Haines City for 23 minutes only to be told I had to wait an additional 45 minutes for a table. The party of four in front of me was seated immediately, but I was told to eat dinner at the bar. However, the elderly couple behind me was offered a table, and the lady even offered to let me take their table, because she had heard the exchange. I left, vowing never to return. Upon arriving at home, I called the Haines City location asking to speak with the manager. The greeter said she couldn’t hear me and hung up. I phoned four more times asking to speak with the manager. I got the same response: “I can’t hear you.” On the fifth call, I said in a quiet voice, “Call ahead seating for eight.” Aida’s response was, “At what time will you arrive.” I asked if she could hear me. She said she could, and I asked for the manager in charge. Aida hung up. I called Mike, the manager in charge of Manny’s in Winter Haven. He called the Haines City manager, Jennifer, asking that she contact me. Jennifer’s employees denied that I had called.

This review is rated one-half star, rounded up to a full point only because there is no zero rating. Avoid being abused at Manny’s. There are restaurants with civilized staff that don’t discriminate against single guests.

• Visited January 2014
5 Thank DeanMurphy2020
Hassocks, United Kingdom
“Typical crazy American place”
Reviewed January 27, 2014 via mobile

I love this place. Food is fantastic and very well priced. In fact they should charge more. Happy hour means two for one beers as well and unlimited salad and bread rolls accompany every meal. If you like steaks and you like mad, crazy and busy places this is just for you. It does get incredibly busy and often the wait for tables can be an hour but it is worth it.

Visited January 2014