“Best Steakhouse..... my #1 FAVE for PRIME RIB” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of Manny's Original Chop House

Manny's Original Chop House
Ranked #1 of 57 Restaurants in Haines City
Cuisines: American, Steakhouse, Bar
Good for: Large groups, Dining on a budget, Families with children, Kids, Special occasions, Bar scene, Local cuisine
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Lunch, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Parking Available, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Champions Gate, Florida, United States
“Best Steakhouse..... my #1 FAVE for PRIME RIB”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 7, 2013

Food & Prices are the best anywhere around. Best salad on the planet. great for big eaters who love steak! the fish, ribs, etc. is all perfection. Nice portions, great selection, attractive presentation.I couldn't cook like this at home for the money I spend here. always a carry out bag in hand. they have nice specials too. Their managers are very good and give excellent customer service.
The down side. Always a long, long wait, servers are average, & it's loud & crowded
But, the food MORE than makes up for any inconveniences! MY FAVE for Steak. Run there!

• Visited October 2013

Edinburgh, United Kingdom
“Steak and beers”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 7, 2013

Visited with three mates from UK and we all had steak Great big steaks, great big beers, great atmosphere, great chat from waiter, will go back only point of note was one steak seemed a little over cooked but at end of meal there was nothing left tells you all you need to know

• Visited November 2013
Wilmington, Ohio, USA
“Loud/Bargin”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 7, 2013

Mannys is a local favorite. You have to go early if you want to be seated at regular dinner hours. It is crowded and loud but a great value for good food. Happy Hour specials are great.

• Visited March 2013
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
“Excellent Food, Server was not :(”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 6, 2013

Let me start by saying this was our first visit to any Manny's and the food was excellent, we would return but we were shocked at the server. "Drew" started out great but became arrogant and we were shocked. My husband and I went with two lady friends from the area who bragged about the food and wonderful salad. We were greeted by our server - took our drink order and we ordered out meal- the salad came, he mixed it up and dished out to the four of us = serving my husband first - the only male - and then the 3 ladies. When he came around we asked for more salad (supposed to be included), "ok" he says and walked away - about 10 minutes later he appeared and one of the ladies asked "more salad?" He states, "Ok, I turned it in it's just not up yet - we're busy!" Well Ok - we new that - we had just waited in line for 40 minutes. So the shocker - when he came back with the salad - my friend had just put her fork close to her mouth with more salad and he ran over to her and just started dumping the salad on her plate, just scoop full after scoop full - filling her plate - then said, "how's that, enough?" We were shocked beyond words. After he left all four of us were discussing how rude that was and how surprised we were at his behavior. Well, we think someone - or even he heard us, from that point on he was almost being sickening sweet. I start my tip at 20% and depending on how they are, they can lose points - he went to around 12% by the time we were finished - and he never did ask if we wanted desert either. I should have left him less than that. So, bad experience with the server, but the food was delicious.

• Visited November 2013
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
    • 2 of 5 bubbles
1 Thank hrmgrrbt
London
“Great steak and a fun place”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 5, 2013

Like to eat at Mannys whenever we are in the area.
Start with happy hour with great priced drinks and double the fun.
Menu is extensive and every taste in catered for from Meat lovers to fish lovers.
The salad is great and plentiful accompanied by the rolls and cinnamon butter.
Plenty of specials to choose from when it comes to mains....Filet ,NY strip , T bone....Greta meats.
I had the filet and lobster and at $22 is amazing value.
My only disappointment is no sweet potato fries!
Desserts are also good if you can manage
Go Hungary and wear expandable trousers ,