“Florida Vacation 2013”

Ranked #2 of 61 Restaurants in Haines City
Cuisines: American
Good for: Large groups, Bar scene, Families with children
Reviewed August 24, 2013

After reading the write-up about this family-owned restaurant in a travel magazine, my husband and I just had to eat there!
Imagine me, returning from the women's washroom, excitedly telling my husband he just had to check out the men's room!
We arrived right at 4:00 p.m., when the restaurant opened, so we were on time for Happy Hour! Our waiter was friendly, service was prompt. Two Margaritas arrived quickly. The salad was tossed at our table, and served; The bowl was replenished when it was empty. The food was fresh, and hot. The cinnamon butter is absolutely delicious!
This is a restaurant I will be quick to return to on my next Florida vacation.

Write a ReviewReviews (2,552)

Reviewed August 24, 2013 via mobile

We loved the atmosphere of Manny's. it is exactly like you may imagine an American restaurant when you come out of Europe. Neon lights, sixties tables, car licence plates everywhere. It's really looking like a road warrior stop. By the way, my neighbor at the bar was a truck driver living more than 1000 miles away. Now, let's speak about the food: big portion, excellent meat (correctly cooked but not perfect) and good service. The restaurant was really packed but we did not have to wait too long. The good surprise came with the bill... Excellent ratio price/quality. Just stop there

Reviewed August 23, 2013 via mobile

We visited Manny's for the first time this week and we were not dissapointed it was fantastic. Each of our meals was delicious and the service was great.

Reviewed August 20, 2013

The ribs here are stuff dreams are made of. The steak is OK (I eat rare steak and nobody seems to be able to get this right in the States). Definitely ring ahead, though expect to still wait 20 minutes at LEAST when you get there! The food portions are plentiful, the endless salad bowl is great, though I've not ever had it topped up. Definitely hit happy hour too! Worth a visit :)

Reviewed August 19, 2013

Every time we visit Orlando we just have to go to Manny's once if not twice. Its close by and the staff are just great, but it pays to get early as this is a popular place and not to be missed. Its in our sat nav and we always tell our guests to go. As for value for money I don't think there is better around and its so close.
Olly