“Excelent experience”
other travelers have booked this property
Oct 2018 on Kokomo Loop
Relax in porch area, photo taken December Large Smart TV. Ipod docking station, DVD player .
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Inquiry
Excellent
Oct 2018 on Kokomo Loop
Relax in porch area, photo taken December
Large Smart TV. Ipod docking station, DVD player .
Kitchen and breakfast bar
En-suite to main bedroom.
Large walk in wardrobe off main bedroom.
Main bedroom overlooks pool and deck.
2nd Bedroom with very comfortable quality mattress. Room has TV and large wardrobe.
Twin Bedded room + Flatscreen TV. Radio alarm.
Enjoy the feeling of privacy when lounging due to the opaque screening.
At rear.Peaceful location, no golf course maintenance noise, no shadows from any trees.
Alternate rear view - not back to back with another villa. May 2018.
Enjoy relaxing at side of your own pool at end of day.
Entrance to Southern Dunes Clubhouse & Tavern On The Dunes
Southern Dunes Golf & Country Club
The Dunes
Bar & TV's at Tavern On the Dunes.  Breakfast, Lunch and Evening Bar meals.Happy Hour 4-7
Southern Dunes Golf Shop
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Lymarie R
“Excelent experience”
Reviewed December 25, 2016 for a stay in December 2016
person found this review helpful

That's an amazing vacation home. We was a group of 6. Everything good. We really love it. Hoping enjoy it again soon.

Dec 26, 2016
So please you were happy with your accommodation. I really appreciate you taking the time to leave a Review when you must have been busy to do this on day of departure. Thanks again for wishing to stay.
Rochester, United Kingdom
Reviewed November 9, 2016 for a stay in September 2016

Nov 10, 2016
Thank you Linda for your reviiew. Really appreciate it and would welcome you back anytimet. Just arrived back after staying for a month. Bought new Queen Bed for main. bedroom and done all our usual cleaning including painting deck. Thanks again for your Booking.
Mark R
Edinburgh, United Kingdom
“Fab place to spend our holiday”
Reviewed August 6, 2016 for a stay in July 2016

Pat's villa was in a great location, it felt very private and was very quiet. Southern Dunes is a bit further out than we have stayed before, but this was probably the best holiday we have had in Florida. Villa is very clean and has everything you need/expect in Florida. Only disappointment was the golf course being closed but we found alternative course at Ridgewood Lakes which was good value for me and my son. Really recommend Manny's chophouse (5 minutes from the villa) great food and good value.

Traveling group: Teenagers
Aug 7, 2016
So pleased you enjoyed the location and our villa. Such a shame you were unable to play golf on Southern Dunes due to renovations but pleased you enjoyed nearby Ridegewood Lakes golf course. I will pass on your comments to Management Company so they can praise Housekeeping on your behalf. Thanks once again for choosing to stay.
Windsor, Canada
Reviewed April 3, 2016 for a stay in March 2016
person found this review helpful

Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: Clean, comfortable home near many amenities
Liked least: Nothing
Friends getaway People with disabilities
Older travelers Families with young children
Apr 4, 2016
Thank you very much for taking the time to write your Review. I am so pleased you were happy to stay and find everything to your satisfaction.
Buckinghamshire, United Kingdom
Reviewed October 16, 2015 for a stay in August 2015

Traveling group: Extended Family
Oct 16, 2015
Owner's response:-Thank you so much A.B. for taking the time to post this wonderful Review, it is very much appreciated. We very much want our Guests to enjoy their stay and would love to welcome you back if you wish to return. We like to keep on top of things at our villa and will continue to do so to ensure our Guests are pleased with their choice of villa.
Dumbarton, United Kingdom
Reviewed August 1, 2015 for a stay in July 2015

Traveling group: Extended Family
Recommended for:
Friends getaway Families with young children
Aug 2, 2015
So pleased you enjoyed your stay and for taking the time to write your Review it is very much appreciated and I will be happy to welcome you back anytime.
Ste M
“The perfect Villa for the perfect holiday!”
Reviewed April 28, 2014 for a stay in August 2013

Pat, this review is long overdue. I apologize for taking so long, finding the time to review anything leaves my field of concentration quickly.
First of all I will review the landlord. Pat is a very welcoming woman. she stayed in touch right up to my stay and made sure I had all of the info I needed in order to enjoy it. The info she gave was detailed and helped alot!
The only slight annoyance was the fact that we had to take time out of our day to register at contempo which is a couple of miles away from the Villa. we also had to put down a non refundable deposit if I remember correctly. This has nothing to do with Pat, its the company that overlooks all of the villas I think. The deposit can be avoided too, you can chose to pay a different way but you have to go back at the end of the trip, I didnt want to do that so I just paid the non refundable one i think it was about $50 cant really remember the details sorry.
ok, now the villa. The villa is situated on a lovely golf course. you have to drive through a security gate to get in so its nice and secure. It was such a nice place. The villa is well maintained. its very big and spacious. It was only me and my girlfriend so we had more than enough room. it could easily sleep 6 or more. The place is nice and tidy, towels are provided. it was nice and cool. the pool was lovely, although wasted on us im afraid as we were out every day in theme parks etc and had no time. the few small annoyances about the villa were; the phone wold randomly ring, I would answer but couldnt hear anything. it would also call early hours in the morning and scare my girlfriend to death, haha. so I ended up unplugging it for the majority of our stay. also, on two of the nights it rained heavily we came home to find two cockroaches on the floor by the patio door they were in the exact same place on both occasions. I think it was just the weather tough. another time I went into the bathroom and there was a giant cockroach in there by the sink. I dont even know how it got there but I just closed the door and left it because I wasnt touching it, haha. These again scared my girlfriend.
but I was there for two whole weeks and they were the only small problems I had, so for me it was well worth the money and I would stay there again. dont let the cockroaches put you off. they are really common over there, especially that time of year so you are going to see some no matter what. just a bit shocking to see them where you are staying. luckily it was only them. The location is nice. the villa is lovely, there is wifi too which is great.
all in all i would recommend and I would go back.
hope this helped.

Liked best: the space
Liked least: the cockroaches
Your age range 25-34
Friends getaway People with disabilities
Older travelers Families with young children
Large groups
May 4, 2014
Thank you so much for your detailed Review. For reassurance, we like other Florida home owners have a Pest Control Co. who can be contacted via our Man Co if there is a need. I am happy to offer various Security Deposit payment options Fortunately our Man. Co. is conveniently situated for our Guests to Register which is a Florida Law requirement so unfortunately I am unable to help with this visit to the office. I will contact the Man Co. regarding the phone to ensure it is sorted -so sorry for any inconvenience. Once again thank your comments and I am so pleased you both enjoyed your stay.
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a vacation rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travelers
Set up your free listing