“Good Atmosphere, Good Food”

La Cote Basque Winehouse
Ranked #17 of 41 Restaurants in Gulfport
Cuisines: French
Good for: Families with children, Romantic
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed May 6, 2014

This restaurant has been in business for 40 years. It is mostly French style cooking and the food is very good. It is a quant, charming place and good for a quiet dinner with friends or romantic interest.

There are newer reviews for La Cote Basque Winehouse

Reviewed April 28, 2014

Went with family. There was 6 of us. The Lobster Bisque & Pate were tasty as well as the Veal Cordon Bleu. All the others veal dishes were very disappointing.

1  Thank Gayle R
Reviewed April 14, 2014 via mobile

My husband and I received a free entree coupon for purchasing our new house so we decided to go for our anniversary. The first thing I noticed about the place was how dark and dirty it was! And, they actually gave us a broken high chair for our 20-month old! My decorative plate was broken, the actual plate was dirty and the tablecloth looked like it had never been washed! My wine was hot, the food was worse than average, the workers were rude and unprofessional....and please clean your restaurant!!!

2  Thank FLMama8
Reviewed April 11, 2014

knowong it was a french/europram restaurant we still got more thsn we exprctrd..the great selection of wine, the food, the unique decor if you want a nice dining experience away from the beach barsgo here for a bit of elegance.

Reviewed March 30, 2014

For years, I have heard much about LCB, and finally got to try it. I wish I had put it off for a few more years. The ambience is that of a funeral parlor, the service was unspeakably bad (rude, brusque, unskilled, inattentive, arrogant), and the food bore little resemblance to "cuisine". Maybe the place has good days and bad, but I will never know. Don't waste your time or money.

1  Thank MaiPeq