“This is where the locals go for pizza!”
Review of Cousins Pizzeria Gulfport - CLOSED

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Cousins Pizzeria Gulfport
Reviewed November 19, 2013 via mobile

Went on a Friday night. We sat inside and wasn't sure what to think. The staff was great, locals were nice and you got to try the garlic knutz. They had great pizza too. Small place but felt very welcome. Thanks and I'll be back soon!!

There are newer reviews for Cousins Pizzeria Gulfport

Reviewed November 15, 2013

This is a great place! I've only done take out but the pizza is just as they say "New York Authentic". My Mom and I had a mushroom and sausage one time and then a plain cheese the next. The crust is thin - which I LOVE and the sauce is just right. Looks like a cute place to eat in but with my Mom living right down the street we tend to order for take out. Delicious food with a great staff!

Reviewed October 28, 2013

The atmosphere was very plain and basic. The pizza was dry, the sauce had little tomato taste, and the ingredients were not very fresh tasting.
Timothy from Connecticut

Reviewed September 27, 2013

A perfect place to go late night to get a slice of pizza and a good conversation. The food is wonderful and always made to order. I eat there at least once a week and tell everyone to try it as well.

Reviewed August 9, 2013

We ate there in July, placing an order to go. Several people there stated how great the pizzas were. The staff wasn't that friendly, helpful. They had trouble understanding the pizza order with half on one side (with everything) and half on the other (veggies)...wanted to charge us full price for each side. Ate the pizza back at our hotel, several doors down...the toppings were sparse, not much flavor. Wouldn't recommend, nor will we go back when visiting the area...we are in this area frequently on business.

1  Thank Wendy L