“Dolphins, shelling and snorkeling”

Dolphin Snorkeling Cruise
Book In Advance
More Info
$39.99*
and up
Egmont Key Island Snorkeling Adventure and Dolphin Cruise
Ranked #1 of 10 Tours in Gulfport
More attraction details
Owner description: Day trip to Egmont Key, off St. Petersburg, Florida. Watch dolphins jump and play in the surf behind our mono-hull boat. They jump, twist, & spin so close you can almost touch them! Our boat stays with you the entire 2 1/2 hour stay on the island. Explore this tropical island with its abundant wildlife and ruins of a Spanish-American War fort. Snorkel gear is provided for those wishing to snorkel the sunken ruins. Reservations recommended by calling.
Reviewed September 6, 2013

We had a fun day with Captain Randy and crew. Pleasant ride out to Egmont Key and a fine time shelling and exploring the island. We saw a tortoise and found several nice shells. The snorkeling in the warm gulf was better than expected. We were visited by several dolphins on the return trip. All in all it was a good value for our vacation dollars.

There are newer reviews for Dolphin Snorkeling Cruise

Reviewed August 5, 2013

My sister and mom and I took the trip to Egmont Key and it was amazing! First we went snorkeling where we saw some cool fish. We then went to the island and it was AWESOME! We walked through the awesome trails surrounded by tons of palm trees to visit the old ruins of the war. It was very cool and you can walk in the old rooms. We spent a lot of time walking around the water picking up so really neat shells. 2 hours went by really quick. On our ride back we saw a lot of dolphins jumping behind our boat it was great. Captain Dave and Captain Eric were very friendly and helpful on our visit. Don't be shyed away if you book your visit with Blare... he's a bit pushy and annoying and I wasn't sure what to expect but it was fantastic! We ended up waiting 35 minutes afterwords and our cab never showed. Captain Dave drove us back to our hotel at St pete. Very nice people!!! :) Will be going again.

1  Thank Danielle9601
Reviewed August 1, 2013

I took my 4 young kids by myself and they were very helpful. The dolphins were so close and jumped and swam with us for a long time. We even saw a baby! The island was beautiful. I definitely recommend this! I will do it again for sure. It was 4 hours but I wish it were even longer because we had so much fun!

Reviewed July 26, 2013

We had a great time on our boat trip. The weather wasn't the most cooperative but it didn't affect our fun. Next time I think I would try the 9:00a.m. Trip in hopes to get better shells, but that was my choice to go in the afternoon. Captain Randy was funny and really did his best to ensure everyone enjoyed themselves. On the way back we hadn't seen any dolphins, so he went a different route and before we knew it the dolphins were right behind and next to our boat! It was amazing! Some others posted bad reviews about Captain Randy.....IGNORE THEM.... Thanks for a great time!

Reviewed July 6, 2013

We have taken the dolphin/snorkel cruise with Captain Randy twice and it was a great experience both times. We went in May and also in September. We took our kids when they were 10 and 12 and again at 12 and 14. The guys spotted dolphins for us and gave us tips about the island. Shelling was great! Snorkeling was great! I would highly recommend this trip to anyone!!!!!
Wende in Wichita, KS