“Very laid back.”

Dining options: Brunch, Breakfast, Lunch, Seating, Takeout
surrey uk
“Very laid back.”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 23, 2014 via mobile

Three of us called in for breakfast recently. We sat outside in the courtyard but the tables were wet so I wiped them but discovered they were also very dirty. Not the best first impression to give customers.
The menu has some lovely sounding items and we settled on eggs bennedict and plain poached eggs on toasted muffins. Both were tasty.
Prices seemed reasonable.
Overall we were happy with our visit and would be happy to go again.

Visited May 2014

Hernando, Florida
“WANT A CUPPA”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 21, 2014

Quaint store sells sandwiches,etc. plus a selection of loose teas and coffee beans. Located near the Art Courtyard.

Visited April 2014
1 Thank Barbara M
Gulfport, Florida
“Best Eggs Benedict On This Planet”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 9, 2014

I LOVE Eggs Benedict. I try them whenever I see them on a menu. I am usually disappointed. But not here. They are so good, I have eaten them for breakfast, lunch AND dinner this past month. They are so good, my husband now eats them for lunch, too. I have had them at least 5 times in the past 5 weeks and they are consistently perfect, as are the hash browns that accompany them. My husband has ordered and enjoyed their Caesar Salad and also their Avocado-Egg Bagel sandwich. Me, I'm stickin' with the Eggs Benedict.

I'm not much of a tea or coffee drinker and we almost by-passed this place thinking it was "just" a beverage place. But I'm glad I saw a menu at the guest house we were staying at.

Visited February 2014
1 Thank ConejoRapido
“tea or coffee- and eats!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 5, 2014

James is an awesome chef. He has all sorts of gourmet teas, coffee, ice cream, and a really interesting and different menu of delicious, yet healthy, food. He will even cook you something off menu if it's a little slow. He's made me special breakfasts a few times. I recommend the tart with zuchinni, tomatoes, feta, scallions and then grilled. It is deeeelish!

Visited February 2014
Gulfport, Florida
“coffee Tea and breakfast bites”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 4, 2014

This is a cute little shop with a wide selection of teas, to numerous to name, but they probably have a flavor that you would like. They also have a good selection of coffee. You can a cup or buy the tea in bulk to take home. they also have muffins. There are a few tables inside, and a number of tables outside on a cute little courtyard just off Beach Blvd.

• Visited February 2014