“WANT A CUPPA”

Ranked #1 of 2 Coffee & Tea in Gulfport
Dining options: Breakfast
Dining options: Breakfast
Reviewed May 21, 2014

Quaint store sells sandwiches,etc. plus a selection of loose teas and coffee beans. Located near the Art Courtyard.

1  Thank Barbara M

Reviewed March 9, 2014

I LOVE Eggs Benedict. I try them whenever I see them on a menu. I am usually disappointed. But not here. They are so good, I have eaten them for breakfast, lunch AND dinner this past month. They are so good, my husband now eats them for lunch, too. I have had them at least 5 times in the past 5 weeks and they are consistently perfect, as are the hash browns that accompany them. My husband has ordered and enjoyed their Caesar Salad and also their Avocado-Egg Bagel sandwich. Me, I'm stickin' with the Eggs Benedict.

I'm not much of a tea or coffee drinker and we almost by-passed this place thinking it was "just" a beverage place. But I'm glad I saw a menu at the guest house we were staying at.

1  Thank ConejoRapido
Reviewed March 5, 2014

James is an awesome chef. He has all sorts of gourmet teas, coffee, ice cream, and a really interesting and different menu of delicious, yet healthy, food. He will even cook you something off menu if it's a little slow. He's made me special breakfasts a few times. I recommend the tart with zuchinni, tomatoes, feta, scallions and then grilled. It is deeeelish!

Reviewed March 4, 2014

This is a cute little shop with a wide selection of teas, to numerous to name, but they probably have a flavor that you would like. They also have a good selection of coffee. You can a cup or buy the tea in bulk to take home. they also have muffins. There are a few tables inside, and a number of tables outside on a cute little courtyard just off Beach Blvd.

Reviewed January 28, 2014

Super cute beautiful small cafe with nice ambiance. Its a pink house situated in a courtyard on Beach boulevard. We had breakfast here, and the Tripple Carl coffe makes your day! Three tables and a long menu, it's hard to choose between all the good things and if you can't make up your mind the owner will surprise you!

1  Thank Anna R