“tea or coffee- and eats!”

T and Me Tea Company
Ranked #2 of 3 Coffee & Tea in Gulfport
Dining options: Breakfast
Dining options: Breakfast
“tea or coffee- and eats!”
Reviewed March 5, 2014

James is an awesome chef. He has all sorts of gourmet teas, coffee, ice cream, and a really interesting and different menu of delicious, yet healthy, food. He will even cook you something off menu if it's a little slow. He's made me special breakfasts a few times. I recommend the tart with zuchinni, tomatoes, feta, scallions and then grilled. It is deeeelish!

Visited February 2014

Gulfport, Florida
“coffee Tea and breakfast bites”
Reviewed March 4, 2014

This is a cute little shop with a wide selection of teas, to numerous to name, but they probably have a flavor that you would like. They also have a good selection of coffee. You can a cup or buy the tea in bulk to take home. they also have muffins. There are a few tables inside, and a number of tables outside on a cute little courtyard just off Beach Blvd.

• Visited February 2014
Stockholm, Sweden
“Great breakfast”
Reviewed January 28, 2014 via mobile

Super cute beautiful small cafe with nice ambiance. Its a pink house situated in a courtyard on Beach boulevard. We had breakfast here, and the Tripple Carl coffe makes your day! Three tables and a long menu, it's hard to choose between all the good things and if you can't make up your mind the owner will surprise you!

Visited January 2014
1 Thank Anna R
“In LOVE with this place!”
Reviewed January 25, 2014 via mobile

Holy moly, I never write reviews even though I am constantly trying and searching for new and unique places. This place rocks my freaken socks off!! Okay so where do I even begin?

First of all James (owner and head chef) used to work at the Vinoy's 4 star restaurant in Downtown St Pete, so this guy knows what he is doing, plus he is friendly and super unpretentious. He's so down to earth, you would never know he's cooked along side Emeril and other famous people- and that he's also been on the food network!! He takes pride in everything he makes and will go out of his way to make people happy.
IE. stay open after hours for his customers, make special items. He spent 6 hours hand grinding herbs and spices for his Moroccan coffee- trying to get the recipe just right for a guy who just came back from a tour in Afghanistan. I mean what?? Amazing. And holy crap that Coffee will blow your mind! I'm waiting for my second round right now, as we speak! (Or type)

Originally, he started the place off as a tea cafe-(a variety of different loose teas- OMG the Chai latte is to die for- no fake syrups- the real deal and every sip is incredible) At the request of his customers, he started doing coffee- but no espresso machines- it's all quality hand done to keep the rich flavors!

Speaking of quality, no microwaves here - another bonus.

Can I tell you- the Eggs Benedict is the best I've ever had in my life!? I get these every where I go, and this one is so good, I literally feel euphoric on every bite! (He makes his English muffins from scratch!!)

This place is quirky - like the town of Gulfport- so keep this in mind as there's only 1 or 2 tables inside and mostly outside seating. Also expect a little bit of a wait, he makes everything fresh as you order it and it's a tiny place- so don't get all crazy - quality is worth the wait- so sit back and Enjoy yourself!

I'm obsessed with this place- James also does catering- so I will be using him and referring him for every event for the rest of my life.

You have to try this place!!!

1 Thank Lauren K
St. Petersburg, Florida
“Won't return”
Reviewed September 21, 2013 via mobile

Apathetic and slow service didn't make up for the food. Seaweed salad was ok and the rolls were tasteless, cukes and cilantro were soggy.

Visited September 2013