“quality of life”

The Art of Massage
More attraction details
Owner description: Provides Therapeutic, Pain Relief and Relaxation massage
Reviewed April 5, 2011

I have been having massages from Lita for the past 6 months. I have nerve damage from a back surgery and had a lot of pain in my left foot and toe. I also had lower back pain. Lita has worked on alignment and flexablilty. I now wear shoes I couldn't wear before because of foot pain. I have not had as many problems with my lower back and my balance is so much better. I recommend the Art of Massage with total confidence.
Mary Joyner

2  Thank maryj64
There are newer reviews for The Art of Massage

Reviewed September 16, 2010

I recently had a knee replacement and had been having a hard time stretching my leg in physical therapy, i was in alot of pain, but i was very stiff and swollen, Leta has special training in massage therapy for post op and various other perticular issues, i've been four times so far and my leg is so much looser now, also my leg had been bad for so long I have to rearrange the way I walk, she took some extra time and showed me how to work on retraining my walk! Definitely worth the drive across town!

2  Thank LmaGulfport