“Small town Florida spot with great food on the water”

O'Maddy's Bar & Grille
Ranked #1 of 40 Restaurants in Gulfport
Cuisines: American, Seafood
Good for: Local cuisine, Bar scene
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner, Late Night, Reservations
Description: Creating a unique and fun environment where you can come as you are. Providing excellent quality food, creative daily specials, generous portions at a reasonable price with superior service and a view to relax and unwind.
St. Petersburg, Florida
“Small town Florida spot with great food on the water”
Reviewed April 25, 2013

Lots of locals, lots of vacationers, popular with everyone. Sit outside on the deck overlooking Boca Ciega Bay. Good selection of beers, nice appetizers. We had the daily specials by Chef Wade and they were delicious, unusual lobster mashed potatoes as a side. Pork chops on the regular menu were good, too, with a fruity habanero sauce and goat cheese. Not fancy but very friendly and they make you feel at home. Prices reasonable. Would go here on a regular basis with the varied menu and daily dinner specials.

• Visited March 2013

St. Pete Beach, Florida
“Good food and drinks, waterfront view”
Reviewed April 19, 2013

This place is really popular with locals and visitors. The food was good and drink prices reasonable. I will go again.

• Visited April 2013
florida
“Perfect setting. Wonderful lunch.”
Reviewed April 19, 2013

As it turned out it was my friends birthday. What a delightful little spot to celebrate this occasion. O'Maddy's occupies a really prime piece of Gulfport real estate. It is right on Boca Ciega bay. The breeze was fresh out of the South and even, for this time of the year, it was comfortable enough. We chose inside as we wanted to talk and the music was more subdued. My only, and only comment that is slightly negative is that the furniture was so tacky feeling - either humidity too high or it's time for a scrubbing. No sure and it would not deter me in any way from visiting again.
The food was excellent. My friend ordered one of their specialties - the O'Maddy's Famous Beef on Weck: "The RBK!!!" $. Fries were perfect and the sandwich with beef that was rare and tasty and perfect. The aux jus was the best.. I ordered the Blue Cheese Caesar with beef medallions that were done to perfection. I asked for rare and I got rare. The Caesar dressing was a wonderful balance of blue and some other creaminess. I also asked for a side of vinaigrette as I wanted to cut the blue if it was too strong. Their vinaigrette is outstanding without any sharp edges. We indulged in a slice of cheesecake that was quite lovely. We were floored with the speedy service. Excellent all around.

• Visited April 2013
Elkhorn, Wisconsin
“Weather was cold--our table was HOT!”
Reviewed April 16, 2013

WEnt to O'Maddy's after touring the Art Walk with 6 other friends. Great drinks, great food, wonderful service--this place is just all around fun! Go to Gulfport--tour this adorable town, and EAT AT O'Maddys!

Visited April 2013
Toronto, Canada
“Lobster mac and cheese”
Reviewed April 15, 2013 via mobile

I have been coming to St Petersburg for several years... Love it here... This was my first visit to O'Maddy's... Everything was great... Friendly greeting at reception.... My Mac-and-cheese with lobster was amazing BUT not low carb or low fat... Enough for 2 people .. I checked out a few other plates as I walked thought and all looked great.... One other thing I notice is that it is very clean.... I would highly recommend this place... Great food and nicely prices cheers

Visited April 2013