“Death by Chocolate - no way - Live it up!”

Hoffman's Chocolate Factory, Shoppe, Ice Cream Parlour and Gardens
More attraction details
Owner description: When you enter any of our retail locations, you are greeted with the most sensational scent of chocolate. Guests come from all over the world come to visit our chocolate factory in Greenacres, Florida where they can watch the art of candy making first hand at our observation windows, and stroll through our retail store and ice cream shoppe. Hoffman's product line includes over 70 varieties of confections and has garnered the attention of many national culinary authorities. Bon Appetit magazine named Hoffman's one of America's Best Chocolate Shops and The Wall Street Journal selected Hoffman's Easter Basket as the "best overall" in the nation in March of 2000.
Reviewed August 15, 2013

We stopped by Hoffman's for an ice cream! Oh my goodness! It was so creamy and tasty and a very nice sized portion. Just the day before we went to another ice cream store and had a bogo coupon - at Hoffman's one ice cream order had more ice cream in it than two orders from the other place. The staff at Hoffman's was very pleasant. We sat around chatting, eating our super delicious treat and later went to investigate other offerings. Candy counter was a trip to heaven - brought a half pound home with us. Question - how come when you eat a half pound of chocolate I gain ten pounds of belly? Mathematically doesn't add up!

Reviewed August 3, 2013

Someone was kind enough to bring me a gift basket for Mothers Day. I piecemealed my way through all the packages, serving some for dessert. That is when I hit pay dirt !

COCONUT CASHEW CRUNCH !

This delight is what took my husband and I to the source. Six dinner guests went into a feeding frenzy over these, even breaking them and putting them on ice cream. I had to have more.

The Chocolate Factory has great hours, opened evenings till 8.

It brings back so many memories of the chocolate shoppe/ice cream palor of days gone by. It would be a nice place to take a date for ice cream and a chocolate covered strawberry !
The gleaming glass and wonderful aroma and beautifully displayed packaged chocolates makes you want to walk around...just one more time..and one more time.

We did not take the tour unfortunately. So call for hours. It is a place that I might take people. As stated, it is costly. I am sure that you could find something special when you need to. Enjoy.

Reviewed July 20, 2013

This is a great place not only for chocolate and icecream, but also for gifts, every time I have a gift that I´m not certain about, I go to Hoffman´s and I always leave satisfied. It´s on the pricy side, but worth it. Staff is very, very friendly and pleasant.

Reviewed June 30, 2013

This is a dessert place and all is presented well and taste delicious. Now there is a new Hoffmans in Lake Worth, very near the bridge to Palm Beach.

Reviewed March 20, 2013 via mobile

I love chocolate especially there truffles, its nice to give a chocolate as a gift made by Hoffman. I like also there Christmas display.

1  Thank mj_2669

Travelers who viewed Hoffman's Chocolate Factory, Shoppe, Ice Cream Parlour and Gardens also viewed

Been to Hoffman's Chocolate Factory, Shoppe, Ice Cream Parlour and Gardens? Share your experiences!