“Worst experiance i ever had”
Review of IHOP

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
IHOP
Ranked #25 of 63 Restaurants in Greenacres
Reviewed September 2, 2013

Food was bad under cooked. Scrambled eggs runny, hashbrowns cold, toast was just watm bread. Service ok. Wont be back.Saw no manager on floor.Was in booth where other customers hanging over side watching you eat. Dirty place. IHOP stands for ihop right on past to the next restaurant!!

1  Thank robertmohler1971

Reviewed June 9, 2013

Good food. I like dennys better but it wasnt that bad. I think I might go there again if dennys is busy.

Reviewed April 8, 2013 via mobile

I am not an IHop kind of girl but at late hours sometimes one needs to bend the rules. I had a BLT and for it being as cheap as it was, I did not have high expectations and they kind of met my need. The bacon was not extra crispy (like I ordered) and the lettuce was a little suspect. But again, you get what you pay for. I don't want to seem like a snob but if you are looking for good food then go elsewhere but if the hour is late or your budget warrants it, then take a detour over. Also remember, if you are wanting breakfast food then try it for yourself.

Reviewed March 5, 2013 via mobile

They keep as waiting just for the soup only, supposed to be they serve the soup first before the meal.bad service and slow

Reviewed December 5, 2012

I like the one on Military trail and near Okeechobee behind Ross, they have the corners of their tables free of grease so when you rest your elbows you don't get greased and food is well prepared.