“Excellent Italian dinner”

Cuisines: Pizza
Dining options: Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed March 1, 2013

A relative, who has owned restaurants in the past, took my husband and me to this restaurant for its good quality food and good service. He was accurate.... the food was tasty, the service was friendly and good, and it was not too noisy for conversation. Our veal Marsala and veal parmigiano dinners came with choice of salad or soup, pasta or vegetable, beverage and ice cream on the early bird special for $15, well worth the money. Many other meals were available, too, for the special rate. We would return there in the future.

Reviewed February 10, 2013 via mobile

Truly is NY style pizza! Ordered their $4.99 lunch special, which includes two slices and a drink, via phone. I was welcomed by the same friendly gentleman who took my order and he handed me two warm, fresh slices even though I showed up forty-five minutes after calling. Although the restaurant was empty, there were employees gathered in the back and the whole place gave off a homey, family type environment. Needless to say, I'm sure to return but next time, to eat in.

Reviewed January 23, 2013 via mobile

We have eaten pizza from here for years and it is on our opinion the best in town. Staff is super friendly and we have never had to wait more than 20 mins for takeout. Cannot attest to any other menu items as it has been several years since we have ordered anything besides pizza or dined in. We do however keep coming back for the delicious pizza.

Reviewed September 30, 2012

I can't count the number of pizzas I have had at this place. over 50 Always great. I don't live near there anymore so I don't go as ofter. For many years it was every Friday. Dine in is great as well!

Reviewed June 1, 2012

Don't be fooled by the name . . . this establishment is much, much more than a pizzaria. This is an excellent Italian restaurant offering a wide variety of fine cusine at a reasonable price. Yes, the pizza is terrific but not to partake of the well prepared fine Italian dishes they have to offer would be to miss the very best part of this dining experience. My wife and I visit this establishment several times a year (traveling over 30 miles round trip each time) with friends and have never been disappointed with the quality of food and level of service. However, keeping in mind that this is truely a New York total dining experience . . . be prepared for a truely New York style welcome when first entering the door. Meaning one should be prepared to engage in a good natured exchange of banter if the chef decides to "welcome" you from the kitchen as he often will do. It's always done in good fun and certainly adds to the entertainment of the many regulars and locals who dine there on a regular basis. This restaurant provides a winning dining experience and we've never been disappointed in any of our many visits.

1  Thank jaberwockx