“RUDE, RUDE, RUDE”

Cuisines: Pizza
Dining options: Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed June 21, 2011

My father in law, a first generation Italian, called the place to order a pizza. All of a sudden I heard him speaking in Italian, using some off color words, which is not like him. When i asked why he was upset, he told me that the person who was taking his order told him to stop faking an Italian accent. When my father in law began speaking Italian, the guy hung up. Having lived here 10 years, I have used this place exclusively, for italian food and take out pizza. NO MORE.

There are newer reviews for New York Style Pizza

Reviewed March 30, 2011

Our family has been going to this restaurant for many years and the food is always first rate. They have the best veal and calamari in town and fresh fish too so don't just go and order the pizza!! We have always been well taken care of by both the owners and the staff. Please don't be influenced by the negative reviews about rudeness...if you enjoy great food, treat the staff with same respect you would want, and tip accordingly you will have no problems!!! ENJOY!!

1  Thank SKSitaliano
Reviewed May 19, 2010

My parents have been going here for 8 years and have had several bad experiences with rude service. The last one took the cake. When my mother went to pay the bill the owner (Sal) came out to her was berating her that she undertipped the waitress. Excuse me? Where does he come off making a comment like that to a nice older lady? The time before that he would not let her send her dish back.. he said there was nothing wrong with it.

My parents will never go back there, and I will never go back there. This guy has no clue how to run a restaurant or be nice to a customer.... its like he just got off the boat from NJ.

Reviewed March 6, 2010

Good neighborhood Italian place. Good pizza and nice sized portions on the dinners. Crowded cramped and hectic though but worth it.

Reviewed December 15, 2009

Don't listen to the one discontent. I have been going here regularly for many years and they are like family to me. The pizza is the best I've had in Florida (I'm a New Yorker most of the year!) and everything I've ever had there has been delish!