“If u want a real authentic spanish...”
Review of Isla Del Coqui

Isla Del Coqui
Ranked #31 of 63 Restaurants in Greenacres
Reviewed July 29, 2010

If u want a real authentic spanish experience this is the plce great food great service.

There are newer reviews for Isla Del Coqui

Reviewed December 25, 2009

The food is authentic, but the recipes have been perfected, so it's fresher, cleaner, healthier, and even more delicious than you can get anywhere in Puerto Rico. The atmosphere is cozy and comfortable, and the staff is helpful and friendly!
We will definitely be going back soon! It's well worth the trip from Fort lauderdale!
The coquito was out of this world!

1  Thank EatYourTv
Reviewed July 18, 2009

If you are a fan of Puerto Rican food than you will love this place. This place had the best pasteles that I have ever had. We also had the alcapurrias and they were awesome. We had the roast pork dinner. The pork was OK, but the rice and beans were truly amazing. I will order a different entree the next time I go there. The menu was in spanish and english, but the people there did not speak english. All of the people eating there were latin, so you know this place is good.

Reviewed June 18, 2009

Some of the best authentic Puerto Rican food I ever had. I was born in Puerto Rico, I would stop by this wonderful restaurant before any other in Florida. The roast pork is to die for! the arroz con guandules is almost as good as my mothers! I had the "El Tipico" while I was there and I highly recommend this. I'm trying hard to convince Jeanette to come out to California..lol..
Mucho gustos
Senor Hiram Tirado

Reviewed November 12, 2008

I really love Isla del Coqui. We order food from there at least once a week. Carne frita (pork chunks), alcapurrias, fried fish everything is excellent. Jeannette is an awsome person and every one that works there.
Love you guys, Anita