Tripadvisor

Review of Sweet Sensations

Sweet Sensations
Cuisines: American
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Sweet Sensations is definitely a winner for Green Cove Springs and all who stroll in . It's very easy to find ,located in the heart of Green Cove . I'm ALWAYS pleasantly greeted with smiles and warmth by the employees which is so nice . I have one MAJOR PROBLEM I guess you could say ..I can't try anything on the menu besides the Outlaw Chicken Sandwich since day one because it's that good !!! I'm hooked .I like to order ahead because it's a busy little place with limited seating and hours . Well worth a wait if I eat in but a tad noisy for some . There are homemade desserts like huge chocolate chip cookies or pies too . I've never gotten dessert as meals are substantial and easily sharable too . With a large iced tea the Outlaw costs around 10 bucks , not expensive as Mom shares with me .Bread variety is fantastic ! Served with a pickle and chips , MY sandwich is perfect .I noticed that the pickle was even wrapped and set apart from the bread so no soggy mess .
Don't miss out . Be sure to eat , visit Sweet Sensations soon .

Date of visit: December 2019
Write a reviewReviews (81)

Reviewed December 29, 2019 via mobile

Down home cooking. Chicken salad sandwich is good. Grandmas cake was delicious. The specials are always good.

Date of visit: December 2019
Reviewed November 29, 2019

Quality food at reasonable prices, friendly staff, desserts are outstanding, taco salad on Friday cannot be beat, your full when you leave.

Date of visit: November 2019
Reviewed October 12, 2019 via mobile

The layout of the place is a little odd and makes the place feel cramped. Food was great, came out fast, and the price was fantastic! Bathrooms were mostly updated and clean, I just wish the rest of the place was as updated. I definitely want to go back to try their desserts that looked awesome and maybe a few of their cookies.

Date of visit: October 2019
Reviewed August 25, 2019

We had a salad and pasta special but the chocolate cannoli was awesome. It was so good that we went back for a 2nd cannoli.

Date of visit: August 2019