“Great coffee break off the road”
Review of Spring Park Coffee

Spring Park Coffee
Reviewed July 19, 2014

My wife and I were making our way across the state on our way to a wedding in Stark. We cut through Green Cove Springs and needed to stop at Walgreens. I spotted the coffee joint from the parking lot and walked over. Was surprised to find a great spot for awesome coffee and atmosphere. Lots of varieties to choose from, have there own roaster. I even had a chance to chat with the owner who explained that the place used to be a Starbucks. SO glad to see it transformed to a local owner and great place to get some coffee varieties.

Reviewed July 11, 2014

My son and I stopped by here for the first time today and enjoyed our visit. The place used to be a Starbucks, but looks nothing like its former incarnation. It is now filled with comfortable looking Victorian style sofas and chairs and antique tables. It is also more spacious than the average Starbucks. There were multiple varieties of flavored coffees, frappes, lattes, etc. The place also serves a breakfast sandwich, pastries and ice cream. My son had a white chocolate latte that he enjoyed and I had the SDM -slender dark man - which is a blend of espresso and white and dark chocolate. The coffee was similar to Starbucks to me. We split a piece of lemon cake that was moist, but not overwhelmingly lemony in flavor. We were there around 11:30 on a Friday and at that time of day the place was not very busy. It is nice to find a coffee shop with such a pleasant, trendy environment, especially in this area.

Reviewed April 28, 2014 via mobile

I stop by Spring Park Coffee most mornings because the coffee is fabulous. Additionally, the staff is friendly and I can walk two blocks and enjoy my coffee along with a beautiful view of the St. John's River. Give this place a try and you will come back.

Reviewed April 17, 2014

The atmosphere is amazing. You open the door and you immediately smell the fantastic aroma. Pastries are good. Coffee and tea are great. Better than Starbucks because it tastes less acidic. A bit bitter, but not bad to me. Could sit there for hours.

Reviewed December 2, 2013

Coffee was good but the atmosphere made it even better! A stand alone establishment so it brought back the fond memories of being in a comfortable and relaxing coffee house before the major cookie cutter like chain establishments came into being.