“Strawberry picking”
Review of Burr's Berry Farm

Burr's Berry Farm
Ranked #1 of 4 things to do in Goulds
Reviewed April 17, 2014

We live here in south florida, and we had cousins visiting from Puerto Rico , we went yesterday so our 9 year ok'd cousin could enjoy her adventure in strawberry picking, and it was a wonderful experience for the whole family. She filled a basket of strawberries. What a wonderful morning and experience we all had. The lady at the register was very pleasant . She have us sample of their diff. Homemade preserve, the most delicious one was the tomato preserve, I would have never guessed it was made with tomatoes. We needed up buying strawberry preserve and the tomato preserve. Kudos to burr's berry farm.

Reviewed March 3, 2014

My son decided he wanted to go strawberry picking for his birthday. So we loaded friends and family in a party bus and headed down to Burr's Berry Farm. I called in advance and planned the party with Carl who had tables and chairs set up for us in the shade. When we arrived, Pep directed us to the party area. She brought out baskets for all of us to start picking strawberries and took food orders at that time. When everyone had filled their baskets, she brought out all of the milkshakes and other food we had ordered. The strawberry milkshakes were the best ever! There was live music just steps away playing in the background. We all felt as if we were on a two hour vacation. The strawberries are grown vertically so you don't even have to bend down to pick them. We will definitely go back before this season is over. Carl and Pep are as nice as can be and offer provide as much or little for your party as required. They also accept credit cards.

Reviewed February 9, 2014 via mobile

We stopped here and filled a basket of berries. The strawberry plants are grown in such a way that you don't have to bend way over to pick them. Very few bugs. The strawberries are very good- red and juicy. There was a guy singing and playing guitar as well as a line for milkshakes. The berries are sold by weight, so only pick what you think you will actually need/eat.

Reviewed January 4, 2014

I have had this save on my trip advisor for a couple of years.. We were driving through and ran into it! Incredible strawberries, sweet sweet employees and salsa and hot sauce that I will try to mailed to me when we run out! Great place

Reviewed January 28, 2013 via mobile

I have been visiting Burr's since I was a little girl! Great place!! Although I no longer live in Miami each trip I make it's a must stop during the season!!