“Wonderful experience” 4 of 5 bubbles

Homestead, Florida
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Wonderful experience”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 29, 2012

I took my 5 year old son to The Little Farm last weekend. With $20, I got a medium sized pumpkin for my son's school carving event, looked for butterflies in the garden (there were not plenty), my son rode the pony (which he loved) & pet/chase sheep, geese, chickens, goats & the lovable bunny....Oh $3 went to charity out of that $20....very different experience...WE LOVE IT.

Visited October 2012

Miami, Florida
35 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 51 helpful votes
“Good for groups of kids 6 and under”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 16, 2012

We went with a group of 30 kids and their moms during spring break. It costs $700 for 3 hours so we split it 30 ways ($25 each). I found that to be kind of pricey for what it was. The first hour - there was a small petting zoo area like you would have at a birthday party and they had two ponies to give rides. The second hour we ate a picnic lunch that each of us brought at their tables which are under shelter. They have about 8-10 little playhouses set up in the shade for the kids to play on during these first 2 hours as well. The third hour, we toured the larger animals. This entailed milking a goat. Each child gets to give a squeeze for 10 seconds. Then they filled the kids hands with food and released the goats to come eat. There was a cow and some little piglets, but nothing was mentioned about them. Then we headed to the corral to see the various horses and ponies they have. Followed by a walk through the butterfly garden. Overall, we enjoyed it since we were there with a large group of friends.

Visited March 2012