“Who knew shelling could be so amazing!”

Reel Kind Fishing and Tours
Ranked #1 of 19 Tours in Goodland
More attraction details
Owner description: Are you looking to have the trip of your life on the water’s of Marco Island, Naples and The Everglades? Did you know our Guides are all retired Florida Wildlife Law Enforcement Officers or Florida Master Natuaralists? Our Captains strive to make every trip the best trip you have ever had. We know the waters like the back of our hands and work hard to make sure you are having the time of your life.
Reviewed January 2, 2014 via mobile

We really enjoyed our 2.5 hour trip to private islands-shelling & dancing with the dolphins in the sea. Jesse was a great guide & we came home with fabulous memories & souvenirs of our day'

Reviewed January 2, 2014 via mobile

I entrusted my sister, husband, and 4 nephews to Captains Jesse and Dave for a 4 hour fishing trip. They had a blast! These captains know the area well and you will be safe and secure with them as your guides! I can't wait to go shelling with them next month and my mom is now wanting to go fishing! Well worth the drive to fish with the best!

Reviewed December 29, 2013

My girlfriend and I went out with Capt Greg for the shelling tour and were pleasantly surprised. We went to only two beaches, but that was because we had no place left to put all the shells we found! I as totally excited when I found a LARGE conch shell, and only moments later, Melissa found one LARGER!
We went into this excursion not knowing what we would get, but we left with memories that will last a lifetime.
Can't thank them enough!

Reviewed December 2, 2013

We took the 2 hour shelling adventure and had the time of our lives. I wished we could have stay all day. The weather was beautiful the shells were incredible. Captain Eddie you're the best. Thank you for all the educational information, we learned so much and can't wait to go again. Be ready Captain Eddie, we'll be calling for you real soon.

1  Thank Linda M
Reviewed November 24, 2013

We had an absolutely wonderful time today on our shelling adventure with Captain Jesse!! He was so kind to all of us and was so wonderful with our two young children. We learned all about the wildlife in the area on the boat ride to the island, found amazing shells once there, and were sad when the whole trip was over. It truly is an experience we will always remember and plan to do again on our next trip to Florida! Thank you Reel Kind Fishing and Tours!!!

1  Thank Rolltide025