“A Great Day!!”

Captain Jay`s Fishing Charters
More attraction details
Owner description: From Marco Island south into the Everglades National Park, the unique waters of Southwest Florida's bays, rivers and near shore habitat offer some of the best fishing in the world. You will travel through areas in a specially designed boat that can navigate these shallow waters and take you to remote areas seen by few and fished by even fewer.
Reviewed October 9, 2013

One of the best days fishing I've ever had. Two of us caught fish all morning: snapper, snook, and lost two tarpon that were too much for the tackle. Capt Dave.Anderson treated us like kings all day never leaving us wanting for a thing. He is the most professional and attentive guide I have ever hired. Can't wait for a return trip!

All reviews
"captain"
"trip"
in 4 reviews

Reviewed November 11, 2012

While on holiday in Florida I had the pleasure of a days fishing in the everglades with Dave Andersen, not only did we catch some decent fish at least eight varieties but we saw some spectacular wild life in it's own environment.
Dave is a good skipper with vast knowledge of the area and when the fishing slowed in the afternoon he called a halt to the day .
I would recommend a days fishing with Dave to anyone who's interested in fishing, his rates are good his boat is well equipped and he provides good equipment to use, the main highlight was seeing a manatee

Reviewed September 13, 2012

I have had the pleasure of going out with Capt Dave Anderson on several different occasions and all I can say is he has given me and my young son the fishing experience of a lifetime. I would highly recommend hiring Capt Dave Anderson if you like catching fish and lots of them. Not only were the fish big, but there was constant action. Capt Dave gave me an experience of a lifetime, but he was also really easy to hang out with for the day. We didn't just go to the "commercial" locations other guides have brought me to, but Capt Dave took me out and gave me an awesome experience. I can tell you one thing, I don't ever have to look for another guide as long as Capt Dave is around!! I highly recommend him!!!

Reviewed June 2, 2012

Thanks Captain Dave for a great day on the water. We couldn't have asked for a more perfect day on our vacation in Florida! I will pass your name and info to all of our friends.

See more reviews
Reviewed March 8, 2012

I've been fishing with Captain Dave for a few seasons now. He is hands down the best charter captain I have ever dealt with. He is knowledgeable, he always comes prepared, he's friendly and most of all HE PUTS YOU ON THE FISH!!! If anyone is looking for a great guide to Charter with while on vacation, Captain Dave Anderson is the go-to-guy. On our last trip, Dave took us out to the beach early and we loaded up on nice sized Pompano, later that day we were in the 10,000 islands catching keeper sized Reds and Snook! It was probably the best fishing day of my life. Thanks Dave!!! We will see you next season.

2  Thank JMBon