Review Highlights
Best charter ever!

Heard about captain John while looking for west Florida coast fishing. Hands down the best captain... read more

Reviewed 4 days ago
Fishingdwnsouth
Back water fishing

Capt John Pfeiffer kills it.one of my best experiences ever. Book your trips now before it’s too... read more

Reviewed 6 days ago
dbo65

See what travelers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed December 5, 2017

In the past our fishing charter experiences have been hit or miss and so it is hard to really tell from reviews and websites, but Captain John is the real deal. He got us on the water early and catching fish right away. By far the BEST charter experience we have had.

Date of experience: December 2017
Reviewed February 16, 2017

Enjoy a great day in the Ten Thousand Islands with Capt. John fishing for redfish, snook, trout, tarpon and various other targets. A truly great experience for both serious and novice anglers. Capt. John picked me up at the launch point in Goodland, FL and proceeded to run the 16' Silver King through the scenic mangrove islands south of Marco island and Goodland, FL. I have fished with Capt. John several times and each trip seems to be better than the last one, truly addictive fishing experience. Don't forget to bring the camera !!!

Date of experience: January 2017
Reviewed February 16, 2017

I had a great time fishing with Snookhooker Fishing guide, John Pfeiffer. He put me on fish with the first cast, and also throughout the day. He knows the hot spots as well as what the fish are biting on. He's also good company to have out on the water.

Date of experience: February 2017