Review Highlights
Great fishing charter and experience

This was my second fishing charter with Capt. Mitch, and it was just as good as the first trip. A... read more

Reviewed February 17, 2018
Josh L
Tampa, Florida
via mobile
Perfect Day on the Water

My Family and I have been out with Capt. Mitch several times over the years. This trip we went... read more

Reviewed February 17, 2018
Chelsea L
via mobile

All reviews captain mitch great guy redfish great trip jack tarpon hook charter knowledge marco fishing water island
Reviewed April 5, 2017 via mobile

Capt Mitch met me promptly at the departure time for a full day of fly fishing. It didn't take me long to realize that this guide knows where the fish lurk. I've been out with many guides around the country and I must say this was one of my more pleasurable experiences on the water.

Had shots at many quality redfish and a couple nice snook. After getting numerous to the boat, Capt Mitch suggest we look for tarpon. Showed up to a Bay and proceeded to spend the next several hours casting at beautiful rollers. Couldn't have asked for more! I sincerely look forward to my next trip down to the 10k islands and highly recommend this guide to other fly fishers looking to get a true taste of the areas fishery.

Thanks again Capt Mitch!

1  Thank Thompsonof3
Reviewed December 16, 2016

I was able to book a last minute 1/2 day fishing trip with Nick before Thanksgiving. I have used a number of different guides on and around Marco Island over the years and this was one of the more enjoyable trips. The boat was comfortable, our guide had great local knowledge of the fishery and surrounding area, and was very professional. I will definitely use him again in the future.

Reviewed November 27, 2016 via mobile

Arrived in Marcos wanting to fish, but with no reservations. Previous experience with charter fishing in another state hasn't been positive - with bossy or cranky captains who may have a ton of knowledge, but poor people skills. By luck, we ran into Nick coming in after a charter and he was not only knowledgeable, he was humble and hard-working. Clients loved their experience, so I took his card and called him Saturday. He was very responsive and agreed to create a modified fishing plane to meet our needs of having some action and wanting a chance to catch big fish. Nick executed to perfection. Took us off shore for an hour of intense action where our party of 5 often had 2, 3 or even 4 fish on at once. Nick never lost patience with having to run around and take fish off or bait hooks. Great fun. Then we headed closer to shore to fish sharks. Took us about 5 minutes to land a 3.5 footer! We had several other bite offs too. Nick was fun, kind and helpful the entire time and repeatedly asked how all of us were doing. He also made sure to share his knowledge willingly - and he is very knowledgeable in fishing, boating, the area and the wildlife. It was evident how much he wanted us to enjoy our day, and we all absolutely did. I would go back out with Nick in a flash...if you are looking for a fun, hardworking guide, look no further. You will enjoy your day on the water and come out with new perspectives on the area too!

Reviewed September 11, 2016 via mobile

We went out on a Saturday afternoon. Myself, 2 10 year old boys, and a couple buddies. They helped put our stuff on board, had ice cold water waiting for us, and we were off. They knew the waterway like the back if their hands. They loaded every hook, helped my sons cast when necessary. We didn't stop catching fish. Grouper, ladyfish, pinfish, jack. My son even hooked a shark! They used every minute of time and we never felt rushed. I'll leave in to my son's quote to encapsulate how we all felt "this is the best day of my life!"