“Very Good Latin Food in Gainesville”
Review of Mi Apa Latin Cafe

Mi Apa Latin Cafe
Ranked #19 of 583 Restaurants in Gainesville
Cuisines: Latin
Good for: Large groups, Families with children
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Lunch, Delivery, Outdoor Seating
Reviewed December 3, 2013

This is a very good place for altinn fix. The "cafe con leche" is superb and the staff is very friendly. This is a cafeteria type of place, no high end. The place is very clean. Prices are reasonable.

There are newer reviews for Mi Apa Latin Cafe

Reviewed November 16, 2013

This not more than a little hole in the wall south of the University of Florida. It is always busy. They have some outside sitting, where you can bring your dog, we have asked. I always get the cuban sandwich with black beans and plantain chips. You can't go wrong. Everything is plastic and disposable so if you are looking for an upscale place this is not it. The staff is attentive and the food comes timely. We have noticed that the regulars are known by name and their favorites are known by the staff. My wife has had the picadillo and the rope veija and loves them both. A very nice alternative to the fast food venue. They have also opened a new establishment in Alachua, FL. If you like latin you should give it a try.

Reviewed November 16, 2013

We eat lunch here often. Great, authentic Cuban food, quick service, good prices. Their Miami sandwich is the bomb!

1  Thank Tom M
Reviewed November 12, 2013

We love stopping by for a quick bite to eat. My kids love this more than Moes. I wish they would have the tables cleaned before we sit down and they should play Latin music both inside and outside so you don't hear everyone's conversations. It would make it overall much better experience I think.

Reviewed November 3, 2013

I am from PR and look constantly for good Hispanic food and I think this is the best authentic place in G'ville.