“Good”

Cuisines: Seafood
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Reviewed October 27, 2013

Ate here a couple of weeks ago. I loved the fact that they had an expansive menu b/c I like a lot of choices. Here's my quick rundown:

Ambiance- lacking; lighting is ok, booths are for children it seems b/c the tables are short in height while the seat booths are tall. Poor setup from what I saw/felt

Food- very good; seasoned pretty decently & was piping hot, gotta love that. Plus with the local beverages options, made it even better.

Service- lacking; food took an incredibly long time, mostly b/c the waiter forgot to put in the order. Came back & apologized profusely & manager apologized as well. Gave us free drinks to makeup for the mistake.

Cleanliness - Seemed pretty clean from what I saw, but I didn't explore most of the restaurant, only my area really.

Overall, I would definitely visit again.

Reviewed September 3, 2013

Ate there Sunday night with two friends. His breaded Pollock was mainly bread. Her shrimp and steak? Shrimp were OK but the steak was thin like a piece of shoe leather and dried out. My husband's steak (on the "value" menu) was supposed to be medium-rare. Way way overdone...brown inside and dried-out. Waiter said he'd take care of it. He did not. Then 20 minutes later...and still no new steak appeared so he said he'd call over the manager. 20 minutes after that (after the three of us had finished our meals)...no manager. Manager never showed up. A new steak never showed up. My husband ate the home fries. They were good. Waiter said "sorry 'bout that! - we won't charge you for the steak." Can you believe it? They won't charge us for a dinner he couldn't eat anyhow? Shameful. What a disaster. At least we all came back to our home for a oood dessert and coffee. So, we'll cross that place off our list.

2  Thank GalleryStars
Reviewed September 1, 2013

We eat at this restaurant a few times a year when we're in the area, it has good fresh food and a nice atmosphere. Today we stopped for their weekend brunch and were delighted with the menu, food, service and variety. They have a vast selection of choices ; St. Augustine style shrimp and grits with greens, omelets with crab meat, crepes with steak, red peppers, goat cheese, to all kinds of seafood dishes, burgers, fish and chips (these are so good), to sweet potato pancakes, sweet potato cheesecake....the list goes on and on. They change the type of pancakes and cheesecakes weekly, but I'm sure they are all very good. Our server Devin was delightful and very helpful. We're looking forward to returning as soon as possible!

1  Thank patriciasA1472WI
Reviewed August 12, 2013 via mobile

Always good - never failed us. Great basil martini! Seafood dishes are always a favorite. Eat there at least once month.

Reviewed July 20, 2013

Wednesday night "date night" took us here, and the seafood chowder, grouper sandwich, and organic grass fed organic beef burger bleu made it well worth the visit. Server/hostess Brittany also made sure that our food remained hot, our drinks cold, and that we enjoyed ourselves as our booth provided a nice combination of isolation and people watching. We intend to return.