“Wonderful Food”

Dining style: Casual Dining
East Brunswick, New Jersey
“Wonderful Food”
Reviewed May 17, 2012

This restaurant serves exceptional food. We shared a crawfish and spinach dip which was presented in a hollowed out toasted round bread (also crackers were served). Extremely tasty and ample. My son ordered yellowfin tuna with smashed garlic potatoes & a salad. I had a combination platter of sea scallops and catfish. The best catfish ever! Sides ordered were collard greens and the vegetable special of cauliflower with bacon. These were very good, especially since the vegs were not overcooked and mushy as in some establishments.
The portions were so large, I took enough home to have a fine lunch the next day.
This food was so wonderful, I cannot wait to go back again.

• Visited May 2012

Micanopy, Florida
“Food Poisoning”
Reviewed April 8, 2012

My wife got terrible food poisoning off of the crab cakes. I took her for a nice evening and suggested this restaurant from driving around. Menu was overpriced and our food was ok but hours later, it all went down hill. Very down hill. Our first and last visit.

• Visited April 2012
3 Thank kennette
Gainesville, FL
“Great service and good seafood”
Reviewed March 31, 2012

I visited last week with a group of 6 friends. We were seated immediately, had prompt drink service, and when we struggled with what to order, the waiter agreed to come back in a couple of minutes and he did. As others have noted the interior is a little dark, particularly when trying to read a menu. However, that won’t keep me from returning. I had the crab cake dinner for $9.00 which came with two sides. The crab cakes were cooked just right and with just enough sauce drizzled sparingly over the cakes. One of my party had the soft shell crab sandwich. The batter was light, and the crab was crunchy. We all enjoyed our meals.

• Visited March 2012
miami, fl
“Gainesville locals restaurant”
Reviewed March 27, 2012

We went with a big party. The food was delicious I ordered the mussels spicy for my entree which came as appetizer but portion was sufficient. The green salad was good also & portion side was nice. They give you fresh baked bread with your meal. We also ordered the filet mignon which was good. The service was great and the prices were between $15.00 to 25.00.

• Visited March 2012
Belleview, Florida
“Awesome Brunch”
Reviewed March 14, 2012

We ate brunch. They have many options from quiche to specialty omletes. I loved the biscuits. The prices were great as well as the service. It has a nice friendly casual atmosphere.

• Visited February 2012