“Welcomed everytime I Stay Here!”

Super 8 Gainesville
Ranked #22 of 45 Hotels in Gainesville
Saraland
“Welcomed everytime I Stay Here!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 16, 2014

I stay at this hotel every time mainly because of the Manager Ms. Kim Schuyler. She took care of a problem for me as soon as I told her the situation I will definitely stay here again and again. I've been staying at this hotel in Gainesville, Fl when I travel to Tampa, Fl for 7 years! Great location also!!

Room Tip: I can't give away the good rooms!! lol 204
  • Stayed May 2014, traveled solo
super8gainesville, Manager at Super 8 Gainesville, responded to this review, May 25, 2014
Thank you so much for your feedback! We look forward to seeing you again. We're glad you've enjoyed our hotel.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (57)
Gainesville
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 6, 2014

My daughters original reservation was not honored even though she booked both rooms more than 4 months ago. The desk agent, refused to look at our confirmation stating it was to have a fridge and micro along with non smoking. She was rude and walked away while in mid sentence. Morning manager the next day was just as rude. To compound my utter disgust at what we got for $167, the restrooms were moldy and unclean with past guests hair on sink, hair dryer, et. Gross!

• Stayed May 2014, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Super 8

We are displeased to hear that you didn't enjoy your stay. In regards to our hospitality, we will do our best in the future to accommodate you. Thanks for your feedback.
Jacksonville, Florida
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 19, 2014

Let's be realistic. This is a Super 8 after all. Not the Hampton or the Springhill that are across the street. But an economy hotel. I knew that pulling up, however, the landscape was worthy of a 5 star hotel. The big guys across the street can't even hold a candle to the artistry of the landscape this little hotel has. Clearly, the owner cares about the property. That's why I pulled in. Upon entry the lobby was small but cozy. Smell of cookies caught my attention. The handsome young clerk was eager to show me a room, which was nice, he even chatted me up on the way to the room. This kid sold me on my stay. Mind you this is not the Ritz, but from the landscaping, to the clerk at check in & the warm friendly smiles & a few jokes by the lady at the lady at check out, I will return. The rooms are clean & moderately up to date. I was informed by the young man at check in that they are getting new flat screens. Other than that I have no complaints. A win win with the Super 8.

Room Tip: No elevator, but they do offer to help with luggage.
  • Stayed April 2014, traveled on business
We are delighted to hear that you enjoyed your stay as well as our hospitality. Thanks again. Come see us soon.