Super 8 by Wyndham Gainesville
$84
Hilton.com
  • Pool
Savings alert! 28% below average rates

The price you found is 28% lower than this hotel's average rate of $117/night.

$100
ComfortInn
Sleep Inn & Suites University/Shands(Gainesville)(Great Value!)
$90
$103
$99
$108
$101
Doubletree.com
Red Roof Plus+ Gainesville(Gainesville)(Great Value!)
$68
$120
$94
SpringHill Suites by Marriott Gainesville(Gainesville)(Great Value!)
$99
$79
$169
$149
  • Breakfast included
$98
$93
Priceline
All reviewsroom was cleanlaminate floorscontinental breakfastwill stay there againone night staybagelscookiessuper8kimhospitalexitgainsvillearchersurgeryhighway
Reviewed January 14, 2013

• Stayed: January 2013, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Super 8
super8gainesville, Manager at Super 8 by Wyndham Gainesville, responded to this reviewResponded January 19, 2013

Reviewed January 11, 2013 via mobile

We spent one night on our way to Naples. Brandon (at the front desk) was extremely nice and helpful! We were glad to find a nice price for the night. The room was clean, beds were comfy, and the bathroom was small, but clean. We enjoyed the breakfast in the morning, especially the waffles, and if we are in Gainesville again, we would definitely consider this super 8. Good experience overall!

• Stayed: January 2013
super8gainesville, Manager at Super 8 by Wyndham Gainesville, responded to this reviewResponded January 13, 2013

Im glad to see you enjoyed your stay with us! As a Super 8 Pride Property we take great pride our customer service! We look forward to seeing you on your next trip to gainesville

Reviewed January 1, 2013

Rooms cleans.
A/C working.
Internet fast.
Room confortable.
Location very safe and pleasant.
Many locals to eat,and supermarkets in avenue.
Continental breakfast very nice.
Only thing ,my shower broken(no water) in the morning ,and I told to front desk 6:30 am until 8:00 nobody fix the problem.
Make my check out and go without shower .

• Stayed: December 2012, traveled with family
super8gainesville, Manager at Super 8 by Wyndham Gainesville, responded to this reviewResponded December 15, 2012

I was happy to see you enjoyed your stay with us and found our hotel satisfactory to your needs. I was sorry to see you had a problem with the shower. I will be sure to speak with our staff regarding this issue. We hope to see you on your next trip through Gainesville.

Reviewed December 8, 2012

I love staying at Super8, it's my second home. People that are working there are so friendly, rooms are clean and have breakfast. I think that you are getting more then you are paying. I am a super clean person and I am always checking my room before I even use anything but I do not have to do it at Super 8. I just want to thank everybody who works there and does their job with a pride.

• Stayed: December 2012

Thank you for your review! We are happy to hear that you enjoy staying with us here! As a Super 8 Pride property we strive to make every guest feel like this is their home away from home. We hope to see you again soon!