New! Find and book your ideal hotel on TripAdvisor — and get the lowest prices

Review of Super 8 Gainesville

Super 8 Gainesville
Ranked #23 of 44 Hotels in Gainesville
Clarkesville, Georgia, United States
“Great value, good price!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 11, 2013 via mobile

We spent one night on our way to Naples. Brandon (at the front desk) was extremely nice and helpful! We were glad to find a nice price for the night. The room was clean, beds were comfy, and the bathroom was small, but clean. We enjoyed the breakfast in the morning, especially the waffles, and if we are in Gainesville again, we would definitely consider this super 8. Good experience overall!

• Stayed January 2013
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
super8gainesville, Manager at Super 8 Gainesville, responded to this review, January 13, 2013
Im glad to see you enjoyed your stay with us! As a Super 8 Pride Property we take great pride our customer service! We look forward to seeing you on your next trip to gainesville

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (55)
Sao Paulo, SP
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 9, 2012

Front desk helpful.
Rooms cleans.
A/C working.
Internet fast.
Room confortable.
Location very safe and pleasant.
Many locals to eat,and supermarkets in avenue.
Continental breakfast very nice.
Only thing ,my shower broken(no water) in the morning ,and I told to front desk 6:30 am until 8:00 nobody fix the problem.
Make my check out and go without shower .

• Stayed December 2012, traveled with family
      Sleep Quality
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
super8gainesville, Manager at Super 8 Gainesville, responded to this review, December 15, 2012
I was happy to see you enjoyed your stay with us and found our hotel satisfactory to your needs. I was sorry to see you had a problem with the shower. I will be sure to speak with our staff regarding this issue. We hope to see you on your next trip through Gainesville.
Idaho Springs, Colorado
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 8, 2012

I love staying at Super8, it's my second home. People that are working there are so friendly, rooms are clean and have breakfast. I think that you are getting more then you are paying. I am a super clean person and I am always checking my room before I even use anything but I do not have to do it at Super 8. I just want to thank everybody who works there and does their job with a pride.

• Stayed December 2012
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
Thank you for your review! We are happy to hear that you enjoy staying with us here! As a Super 8 Pride property we strive to make every guest feel like this is their home away from home. We hope to see you again soon!