Super 8 by Wyndham Gainesville
$84
Hilton.com
  • Pool
Savings alert! 27% below average rates

The price you found is 27% lower than this hotel's average rate of $115/night.

$100
ComfortInn
Sleep Inn & Suites University/Shands(Gainesville)(Great Value!)
$90
$103
$99
$108
$101
Doubletree.com
$101
$94
Red Roof Plus+ Gainesville(Gainesville)(Great Value!)
$68
Hotels.com
$169
$149
Hampton.com
  • Breakfast included
SpringHill Suites by Marriott Gainesville(Gainesville)(Great Value!)
$99
$79
Savings alert! 11% below average rates

The price you found is 11% lower than this hotel's average rate of $89/night.

$98
$93
Priceline
All reviewsroom was cleanlaminate floorscontinental breakfastwill stay there againone night staybagelscookiessuper8kimhospitalexitgainsvillearchersurgeryhighway
Reviewed December 23, 2011

My stay here at Super 8 in Gainesville was very enjoyable. The front desk staff was friendly, the room was clean, and the bed was comfortable. There was complimentary wireless internet and continental breakfast. The room did look like it had been recently updated with new hardwood floors. One thing I should mention that is somewhat outside of the hotel's control is the noise from the highway. It is right near I-75, and if you are sensitive to noises, the traffic may be bothersome. In that case, a room further from the highway may be better.

Room Tip: Rooms away from the highway are probably quieter.
  • Stayed: December 2011, traveled solo
3  Thank gittinsj
super8gainesville, Owner at Super 8 by Wyndham Gainesville, responded to this reviewResponded January 11, 2012

Thank You for staying with us. We always enjoy reading feedback from our guest. We hope to see you again soon.

Reviewed December 17, 2011

My husband and i stayed 2 days. For the price, the non smoking room was very clean. I am a very picky person and i was impressed. I really liked the floors, no carpet but tile that was great. all staff persons were pleasant.You want regret checking into the super 8. Go gators!!!!!!!!!!!!

Room Tip: If you don't like noises make sure you choose top floor
  • Stayed: December 2011, traveled on business
2  Thank rose s
super8gainesville, Manager at Super 8 by Wyndham Gainesville, responded to this reviewResponded January 11, 2012

We here at the Super 8 are glad to see that you enjoyed your stay with us. Its always great to hear feedback from our guests. We value your business and look forward to seeing you again.

Reviewed December 15, 2011

I've been staying in Super8 for couple nights and I did not have a feeling that I was staying at the hotel. Nowadays it is very hard to find not expensive and at the same time nice and clean hotel. But I found it and the name of this hotel is the Super 8!!!!!!! The location is great, very quiet and peaceful place. Front desk was very polite, friendly and helpful. Though there's no elevator but staff immediately solved this problem and helped me with my bags. My room was perfect clean and I am very thankful for making me happy and feeling comfortable. Thank you for treating me like a special guest and see you soon...

Room Tip: great location, super clean room, friendly staff, free wi-fi and breakfast
  • Stayed: December 2011, traveled solo
1  Thank Ann D

Im happy to see you felt you were treated as a special guest! We do our best to make your stay a home away from home. We look forward to seeing you again soon.

Reviewed December 12, 2011

Stayed at this expensive and mold.smelling joke of motel this summer. Staff was young and unexperienced, and sighed even as they saw us aproach the counter. (I guess its much more fun to play with your phone than help guest or solving problems)

there is no elevator so you have to litterally pull your bags up the narrow och steep stairway. Ignored by the staff that suddenly fled behind the counter? You got it!

the room smelled like smoke and mold, the bed was old and hard as a rock. bathroom was tiny and the hot water dissapered almost as fast as the staff facing a problem

when I previously posted my review I gave it the grade "poor". But somehow, this motel has negatived my review and claimed that its not them and that I have reviewed the wrong motel - and in a mysterious way my review has dissapered! But belive me folks, I would not forget a motel as lousy as this one!

Gainesville is really nice but this motel was truly a mess - from the minute I walked in there ....

• Stayed: December 2011, traveled with friends
4  Thank TexasTimon
super8gainesville, Owner at Super 8 by Wyndham Gainesville, responded to this reviewResponded January 28, 2012

I would like to thank you for your input. I was surprised to see some of your comments because we pride ourselves on our customer service. We have made some changes since this summer and are continuously working on improving our property and staff.

Reviewed December 5, 2011

The rate was great. The location didn't matter much because I was just sleeping there between destinations. The room was clean, and there was a coffee pot for the morning. The girl at the front desk was friendly when I checked in, and the check out process was just fine.

• Stayed: November 2011, traveled on business
super8gainesville, Owner at Super 8 by Wyndham Gainesville, responded to this reviewResponded December 7, 2011

I am so happy that you enjoyed your stay. We are working extra hard to make this hotel above our franchise brand standards. Come Back and see us...would love to hear about what you think about the changes we are about to undergo.

Have a Happy Holiday!!!