“Pleasant 2 night stay”

Ranked #21 of 44 Hotels in Gainesville
Miami, Florida
“Pleasant 2 night stay”
Reviewed December 6, 2012

Staff was friendly at check-in and check-out. Rooms are decent for the price. I was thankful that they let me stay another night with such short notice. AC was awesome in one room and so-so in the other. For the price I would recommend it for short stays at its centrally located and close to I75. I would return if I needed to.

• Stayed December 2012, traveled on business
Marcia T, Director of Sales at Baymont Inn & Suites Gainesville, responded to this review, December 9, 2012
Thank you for your review. We appreciate your time spent to provide us with your comments. We are excited that you had a great experience with us at the Baymont Inn & Suites Gainesville. We strive towards excellence and appreciate your business. We invite you to join us again soon. We are making some exciting new changes and adding bright new things for the New Year!

Marcia Teague
Sales Manager
Baymont Inn & Suites Gainesville

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (71)
  • Turkish first
Washougal, Washington
Reviewed November 29, 2012

My family and I stopped in two nights ago while driving back from Disney. The gentleman at the front desk was very courteous. I found the room to be in clean and good condition. We were on the backside, and noise was not a problem. The room had a nice, big flat screen TV and a nice desk where I could use my laptop (free wi-fi). The beds were comfortable. The price for the room was high in my opinion. For the price paid, I would really have liked the room to have included a refrigerator. It did include a nice continental breakfast, though.

Room Tip: Request a room on the backside away from the road noise.
  • Stayed November 2012, traveled with family
Marcia T, Director of Sales at Baymont Inn & Suites Gainesville, responded to this review, December 7, 2012
Thank you so much taking the time to share your comments regarding your recent stay at the Baymont Inn & Suites Gainesville. Our goal is to always make your stay as comfortable as possible, especially when returning from such a wonderful trip to Disney. We are also excited to share that we are in the process of renovating all of our rooms, including adding refrigerators to every room as you desired. We hope you will choose to stay with us again on your next trip through Gainesville. In the meantime, if you need anything at all or have special requests, please don’t hesitate to call me directly at 352-332-8292.

Marcia Teague