“Great hotel!”

Hampton Inn Gainesville
Ranked #9 of 46 Hotels in Gainesville
Reviewed June 24, 2013

We had a great experience at this hotel. The staff was friendly and helpful and our room was clean and very comfortable. The location was close to the interstate and there were several nice restaurants and shopping in the area. We will definitely stay here again in the future!

There are newer reviews for Hampton Inn Gainesville

Reviewed June 17, 2013

I recently stayed at this hotel and was completely blown away by the wonderful, friendly staff. They were all extremely helpful and knowledgeable! The hotel was spotless and newly renovated! The rooms were exceptionally clean! Breakfast was just as nice! Thank you all for my wonderful stay! Can't wait to come back!!! Kudos to the management for running such an amazing hotel!!!

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled with friends
HamptonFL32608, Guest Relations Manager at Hampton Inn Gainesville, responded to this reviewResponded June 18, 2013

Dear Xrayted21,
Thank you for such an awesome review!
Our staff works very hard to make sure your stay is comfortable and clean. I constantly tell them what a great job they do, especially when we get wonderful comments like yours.
We can not wait for you to visit us again!
Once again, thank you!

Reviewed June 12, 2013

Just stayed a Saturday night on 6/8/13, but as a frequent traveler, I am always open to a stay at a Hampton Inn. This one did not disappoint. Well-maintained, clean and quiet. Everything in the room was in good working order. Sometimes it is just being free from any worries or hassle that makes a stay pleasant. We needed a clean and comfortable place to rest for the night, and this was exactly what we got! The staff was polite and efficient. The breakfast was perfectly fine and the eating areas were clean. Compliments to whoever is managing this hotel.

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled with family
HamptonFL32608, Guest Relations Manager at Hampton Inn Gainesville, responded to this reviewResponded June 16, 2013

Dear hundley,

Thank you for such a wonderful review!
The staff works hard to keep everything in working order and clean, I am glad you noticed their hard efforts. We do our best to make sure your stay is peaceful and worry-free and it's great to know that you experienced exactly that!
Thank you for choosing us during your brief visit to the area. We hope you enjoyed the city as much as you enjoyed the hotel. If not, next time you're in town, the front desk can help with places to eat and attractions all around Gainesville.
Once again, thank you for staying with us!

Reviewed June 10, 2013

In my travel to Orlando, I wanted a comfortable, but an easy location back onto the Interstate the next morning.Hampton Inn provided both of these facilities. I rate Hampton Inn a good 4.5 Star out of 5

Review collected in partnership with Hampton
HamptonFL32608, Public Relations Manager at Hampton Inn Gainesville, responded to this reviewResponded June 11, 2013

Dear Royce P,

Thank you for a marvelous review! I am glad we were able to accommodate your recent stay in Gainesville. Quality and comfort are our highest standards and I am glad you experienced what we have to offer.

I invite you back for another wonderful stay with us next time you are in town. Be sure to stop by the front desk to get information on what's going on in town!

Reviewed June 6, 2013

The best hotel I have stayed in! Staff went above and beyond to make my stay wonderful. Will definitely stay here every time I am in Gainesville. Manager should pat herself on the back, she has done a great job with the hotel and staff. The staff is one big happy family! Love it!

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled on business
Reviewed June 6, 2013

Recently remodeled Hampton in is very nice. All amenties in good shape, comfortable beds, good breakfast, good evening cookies. Close to most everything in Gainesville and friendly towards Gator families.

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled with family
Reviewed May 28, 2013

When Hilton brands are a reasonable alternative for staying in an area (price, location in reference to why I am in the city, etc.), I choose them because I know what I'll get. A clean, comfortable room with the amenities that make staying a pleasure. The Gainesville Hampton was exactly what I expected it to be.

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
HamptonFL32608, Public Relations Manager at Hampton Inn Gainesville, responded to this reviewResponded June 5, 2013

Dear Jeremy R,

Thank you for such a remarkable review!
We do our best to make sure we offer what is expected to each and every guest - a hotel of great quality and relaxingly comfortable - and I am happy to hear that is what you got.

Next time you're in town, be sure to ask the desk about the discounts and deals at local restaurants while staying with us.

Thank you for staying with us this visit and I look forward to your next visit!