Hampton Inn Gainesville
$95
$129
Hilton.com
  • Pool
Red Roof Plus+ Gainesville(Gainesville)(Great Value!)
$73
$109
$93
BestWestern.com
$99
All reviewsroom was cleanquiet locationshands hospitalarcher roadwould stay here againcomplimentary breakfastshopping and restaurantsnice stayhotel staffcookiesthe breakfast areagreat customer servicegreat place to staybusiness tripgreat roomoatmealbreakfast staff
Reviewed February 17, 2013

Hotel is right off I75, but I did not hear any traffic noise. This is the best Hampton Inn I've stayed at. I was very pleased with everything about the property. When I booked the room there was alot of functions going on in towm and most rooms were not available. When I found a room available at this hotel I grabbed it, but would have preferred the new one downtown. So I was very pleased when I arrived and found this hotel to be such a gem. It wil be my 1st choice for my next trip to Gainseville.

This hotel is right at I75 & Archer which seems to be the main drag. So don't worry about finding a restaruant or fast food or a Walmart or Target, it's all right there.

• Stayed: February 2013, traveled with family
1  Thank ellwooddiesel
HamptonFL32608, Front Office Manager at Hampton Inn Gainesville, responded to this reviewResponded February 19, 2013

Dear ellwooddiesel,

Thank you for staying with us during your visit! I am glad that we could accommodate you during such a busy time.

Next time you stay with us, be sure to ask about discounts at restaurants around town!

We look forward to your next stay with us!

Reviewed February 4, 2013

This hotel is currently (Feb. 2013) undergoing renovation, however, while evidence of the ongoing renovation is present it did not hamper our stay in any fashion.

The hotel has all the amenities of a typical Hampton Inn. The facilities were very nice, the rooms we had were clean, well furnished and very attractive. There were plenty of outlets for electrical components and the wireless internet worked flawlessly. The individuals at the desk were very kind and helpful.

All in all, a very good experience.

Room Tip: There is a section of the hotel that is contains rooms that you access from the outside, rather than the inside, rather like an old-fashioned motel. These had doors that faced the parking lot. I did not stay in these rooms and do not know how quiet they were. My room was in the interior of the hotel above street level.
  • Stayed: February 2013, traveled as a couple
Reviewed February 3, 2013

Wonderful Hotel. Accomodating and helpful Staff. Excellent breakfast. New, clean rooms. This was my second visit and will come back when I need to be in Gainesville in the future. Rates are reasonable

• Stayed: January 2013, traveled on business
HamptonFL32608, Front Office Manager at Hampton Inn Gainesville, responded to this reviewResponded February 4, 2013

Dear Cliff H,

Thank you for taking time to rate our hotel.

I'm glad you enjoyed your stay with us and enjoyed the breakfast. It's always a pleasure seeing familiar faces and I hope you are one that becomes familiar with us. we look forward to your next visit and I hope it only gets better with each trip!

Reviewed February 2, 2013

With our kids at UF this Hampton inn has become a home away from home. Conveniently located & recently renovated it offers all the amenities you can expect from a Hampton inn. Make sure to ask for the gator parent rate.

Stayed: February 2013, traveled with family

Dear Marie H,

Thank you for taking time to write this review.

I am glad we can serve as your "Home away from home" while your kids atten the University of Florida.

We look forward to building a relationship with you as you frequent Gainesville to see your kids.

Reviewed January 30, 2013

From the time we checked in we felt that the staff was really trying to make our stay as comfortable as possible. Even though they were in the process of remodeling, it didn't make our stay any less enjoyable. I mentioned that we had constantly been missing out on the cookies and later I received a courtesy call telling me that they were now ready in the lobby. The room was very clean, good TVs, good breakfast. All in all this was an excellent stay. The hotel is also close to some nice restaurants.

• Stayed: January 2013, traveled as a couple

Dear IverJohnson,

Thank you for taking time to post a review on our property. It is our goal to make everyone's stay enjoyable. It is a pleasure knowing that our remodeling did affect your comfort. We try our hardest to work around our guests; you are our top priority.

Our housekeepers work extremely hard and thorough cleaning the rooms; making sure they don't miss anything from the previous guest. Thank you for acknowleding their hard work.

Next time you're in Gainesville, be sure to take advantage of the discounts at the nearby restaurants you receive for staying with us!

Once again, thank you for your review. It helps us improve.